whats your favorite fore play??

Ours has becomes, vinyl sheet on the bed, a bottle of baby oil and a lot slippery body to body massage

Erotic & Sensual spanking on her . Warms her up and drives her crazy !

ATM wife has a thing for Sexy GIF's sent at any time of the day to each other via an app we both have on our phones.

Works for her so i'm happy.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Mrs O wearing nice underwear, accidently flashing a bit of stocking clad thigh or bending over to look at an item low down while out shopping,

I feel great walking next to her and love to watch her

Forced (play) spanking over my knee

a nice romantic bath with candles and lots of touching![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Plenty of naked cuddles & kisses, followed by tying her up & either giving plenty of oral and or a good toy session before getting down to business.

On occasions the roles get reversed. πŸ˜€

I love to give head and be spanked, although not necessarily at the same time!

He once got mixed up (in a pat your tummy and hit your head type fashion) and hit the back of my head while giving him a blow job and made me gag! He was very apologetic and we saw the funny side of it!

Lol Gem - further supporting evidence that men can't mutitask that's hilarious πŸ˜‚
For us mental foreplay is the forerunner to any touchy feely stuff. This very often includes comments e.g. I ordered the wrong drink, or I didn't cook his eggs right etc with a wicked glint in his eye and smile on his face meaning I'm going to pay for it later. Or he will take a photo of himself to tease me and tell me if I'm good I might get to see for real or touch later. I in turn will give feedback to this from body language, giggling, facial expression and accidentally on purpose revealing myself to him. This can last for hours and hours. Physically it could be bondage, spanking, oral, tickling, toys whatever takes our fancy 😊

Gem, that is the funniest thing I have heard all day πŸ˜‚ sorry to laugh at your misfortunes!

I enjoy a good spanking and kissing all over. My husband likes them rub my feet and a blow job. Men and their blow jobs, honestly it's clichΓ© but real!

Massaging and kissing my wifes lovely backside does it for me.

Love giving oral . gets all of my senses turned on. Just so erotic to do the view, scent,sound, feel and taste.

For OH a massage that turns into oral, but for me just the smell of my OH fresh from the bath really gets me going. But to really get me going sensory play with cold glass or metal, or a flogger dragged across my skin, and I'm there, ready willing and gagging for more.

Light kisses and caresses all over, just lots of touching!

As soon as she gets a short outfit on!!! Instant reaction πŸ˜€

Depends what mood I am in, sometimes I like to wind him up by teasing and mucking about until he says I have gone too far and need controlling, or we kiss and have naked cuddles.

Slight dominance.

Gentle forceful kissing, slight hair pulling, light nibbles on my neck, heavy breathing in my ear... I just know I'm in for a treat. Oh my goodness.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Slight dominance.

Gentle forceful kissing, slight hair pulling, light nibbles on my neck, heavy breathing in my ear... I just know I'm in for a treat. Oh my goodness.

sugarboobies:

that sounds like me on wifey, her favourite is light nibbles on her neck. She's putty in my hands when I do this to her.

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Slight dominance.

sugarboobies:

that sounds like me on wifey, her favourite is light nibbles on her neck. She's putty in my hands when I do this to her.

Yep, I'm the same. If I've got a blindfold on, it's a sensory overload. The smell of him, sound of him in my ear, it's divine. I'm weak at the knees thinking about it!

The Australian method of foreplay sounds interesting. It consists of "Brace yourself Sheila! ".

( Only kidding Aussies ) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

jimbogemini wrote:

The Australian method of foreplay sounds interesting. It consists of "Brace yourself Sheila! ".

Damn, you beat me to it!