Aftershave/perfume..

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

I LOVE CKin2U, it's the only perfume I've used for about 3 years now. I am determined to get Coco Mademoiselle at some point in my life, it's absolutely amazing! Waaaay too expensive though :(

I know but it's sooooo beautiful!! My Dad bought it for me a few years ago and I've just run out :(

TTurtle wrote:

Owww and so long till your birthday as well! I hate the advert for that perfume lol

Pffftttt damn December birthdays ;) xx

Paco Rabane Million always gets me noticed and lasts all day, as does YSL Opium.

I use CK One or Obsession for general day to day use.

Cool Water is great too along with Euphoria

Aramis is a classic but not cool anymore I feel.

The above are not mega expensive, affordable I like to think.

I use lychee blossom fragarence when going out or every day. I use a cheaper bottle for work etc.

Various degrees of joop!

Amouage Reflection for me. Marc Jacobs Lola for Mrs Sauce. (Although I still have a thing for Agent Provocateur).

I LOVE a man who smells fab! L'eau D'issy just does things to me, pity my oh doesn't bother anymore ;

I like the more 'oriental' scents, my fave being Opium but also have Euphoria, happy heart, and Romance. I used to love Clinique Aromatics Elixir but I've smelt it on too many old women and its put me right off!

"...

and Coco Chanel Mademoiselle which has basically run out and I'm soooo sad!!! ....."

A woman at work wears this, and the scent drives me wild. There's just something about it. Scent for me is such an important part of attraction.

In the past I have worn lynx Africa ( I was younge!) joop, John Paul goatier, but recently I have discovered Hugo boss element.

Had a trip to Boots.

Issey Miyake is....mmm...not sure tbh, I thought it was OK but took a tester strip, just showed my family and they were like erm no, don't like that.

But Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy (Sexy, not original which is nasty) is AMAZING...ahhhh it smells SO nice honestly, it has a really vanillary musky smell. Definitely picking some of that up.

And I bought some Drakkar Noir for £15

I alternate between Paco Rabanne Black XS, Nina Ricci's Nina and Kenzo Amour, depending on my mood that day. The Kenzo one is my favourite but I use it the least because I'm running low on it and can't seem to find it in the shops now, though I'm sure I could find it online.

Oh I forgot to mention. (partly because i'm sleep deprived, partly because of my Tesco value brain) I found an amazing website for buying varous scents and perfumes. There called http://www.cheapsmells.com/ Their service is excellent, not to mention their prices. I have been buying from them for almost a year now, and i've never had a problem. They even gave me a free replacement once after Royal mail lost it.

Sorry fr the adert, but wanted to share the love...... of cheep stuff ;)

My OH really loves Jean Paul Gaultier. It smells so good!

Coca by Chanel for me

My fave right now is Black Orchid by Tom Ford, which I absolutely love and which apparently smells great on me :)

My runners up are Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf and Angel by Thierry Mugler.

On a guy my favourites vary so much, it really is person specific, love a great smelling guy :)

Paco Rabanne 1 million

Diesel fuel for men

and a few others but 1 million always does the trick

Currently using Miss Boucheron

Have Cleef and Arpels - First waiting in the background.

I love Givenchy - Ysatis.

How on EARTH did I miss this thread!

What you may or may not know, is that, apart form running a rather spiffy sex toy website, my other big passion in life is fragrance.

I am a bit of a snob though. Mr & Mrs Sauce, v well done on the Amouage Reflection - Interlude Man comes out soon and is meant to be amazing.

The less said about Paco Rabanne 1 Million the better......

My favourites are, roughly:

Frederic Malle's Portrait of a Lady, Dans te Bras, Carnal Flower & Geramium Pour Monsieur

The "good" vetivers, so FM Vetiver Extraordinaire, Lalique's Encre Noir, Chanel Sycamore, Guerlain's etc

I really like the Guerlain Aqua Allegorias, Lys Soleia is gorgeous, and 2012's flankers Shalimar Initial L'eau and Homme Leau Boisee. I also have 2010's Shalimar Ode a Vanille which is just plain lovely. Eau de Guerlain should be used by every man, so they can through away whatever rubbish they normally chuck on after the gym.

I've got every Serge Lutens every released, Daim Blond is probably my favourite, followed by Chergui when its cold and Amber Sultan when it's hot , a few of the city exclusive Le Labos (Paris, Dallas & Chicago), a few of the Etat Libre's that we sell over on Coco de Mer www.coco-de-mer.com/brands/etat-libre-dorange/ , and bits and pieces from Montale (Aoud Lime, Black Aoud, Aoud Cuir D'arabie - which is just filthy!, Choco Greedy)

Finally, I quite like anti-perfumes, like Chris Brosius I Hate Perfume range, Black March is just amazing, like you've rolled around in mud.

Normally I buy from www.Escentual.com , they're based up in Cardiff, and are good friends of Lovehoney. I get lots of samples and hard-to-gets from The Perfumed Court in the States, they're normally quiet quick (and you get sweeties in with your order)

Wow, I've never heard of any of those! And I don't even know what an anti-perfume is... *does some research*

Abercromby and Fitch Fierce is nice and not many people wear it here.

Vera Wang for Men is nice too.

Armani Gio for men!

I love the right perfume on a girl. Nothing too obvious, just enough to tantalise. Current favourite is JP Gaultier classic.

Me - Aqua de Gio. Im told it suits me!

I love armani code and aqua de goia