Aftershave

Knowing you great people out there will be able to help, what can you recommend for a great day to day aftershave that is not to expensive but turns the heads!!! lol.

I know this may sound weard but I love the different Linxx deoderants for men not too sure if it is called the same in the uk.( I think it is ) but they are inexpensive and kills two birds with one stone so to speak.

My favorite aftershave is Izzy MIyaki but not too sure how much it costs? But I love the smell as it is light but very alluring/ sensual. But it is a personal choice, what I may like another person may not.

Also what smells great on you may smell awfull on another bloke, can you not go and get some testers to try them out ??

Hope that may help, good luck.

My fav would be jean paul gaultier (both mens and womans) but it is fairly expensive but strong so one spray lasts all day

Agree with both of FF's choices, either original or sport for the izzy miyaki are good. i personally like one million too,

Have JP Gaultier and is lovely but not for day to day use i think, but thanks Irish Rose, and will hunt out the others, thanks, so far. x

For men I love million, joop and fahrenheit...

I don't have the best sense of smell but these stand out to me... also all scents smell different on each individual... but the ones I've mentioned I'm going off smelling them on a few different male family and friends :)

Mr Scorpius wears JPG Le Male and it is so sexy, not an overpowering scent but it lasts all day :) xx

That's what I have... sod it I'll use it as my day to day then.... lol xx

Joop has gotta be one, the only way is essex is surprisingly nice to.

Acqua Di Gio has to be my favourite. Not cheap, but very clean, smooth and aquatic, have been asked many times what it is.

I personally use a sandalwood based post shave balm. I use balm because I am into straight edge/double edge wet shaving and sandalwood because MRS thinks it smells amazing.

All my colognes are brands I pick up in the states where I am familiar with where and what to buy. I am sure I will start to change purchasing habbits but since I go back to the states every few months it has not be an inconvience yet.

That said, Taylor of Old Bond Street is a great product line.

Chanel Bleu for me. Its pleasant, gets noticed and not too "heavy" for day use.

I absolutely love Paco Robann 'million' it's so so nice! It can be a little pricey though.

I wear PLEASURES for men ...really nice smells clean and fresh lasts all day and NIGHTits by LAUDER FOR MEN

I wear a fair few different aftershaves but my most frequently purchased would be these:-

Bleu de Chanel

Allure Homme Sport Chanel

both of these always get noticed by women as they pass by and I get stopped just about everyday and have someone ask what aftershave I'm wearing. The only downside to these is that they are in the slightly more expensive bracket, not overly expensive but still more then the average.

I also wear a few of the different Paco Rabanne fragarences (1million, Black XS and Invictus) and I don't mine Hugo Boss - Boss in Motion.... To be honest I could go on for ages but the two Chanel fragrances are my preferred choice and the Mrs loves 1million.

Joop or cool water deep.

Love them on my oh, just he very rarely wears any after shave now.

My boyfriend wears next own brand, i think its called gold signature, Its quite old so im not sure if they still sell it but its sooooo nice!! And my second fave would be Armarni Diamonds for men or Paco rabane 1 million :P

I like the standard Hugo Boss aftershave

Two of my favs is the ferrari fragrance and optimistic by Paul smith. I also love Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Thanks, everyone for recommendations... will enjoy trying out the selection you gave, but obviously not all at once..