Your Favorite Scent/Perfume?

Scent plays a huge role in our every day lives, be it the smell of burnt toast in the morning, fabric conditioner, fresh cut grass, flowers, the smell of books. The list is truly endless. So I have come up with an idea to start a thread based on what Smell, scent, perfume, cologne (same thing) do you find puts a smile on your face, turns you on or makes you feel sexy?

For me I love (perfumes)

The one Rose by D&G, Si by Georgio Armani, Samsara by geurlian. hypnotic poison

I also love attar oils purchased an Indian oil for my partner that contains Agar wood musk and other oils, which is OMG so very sexy and lasts a long time.

~Other smells~

Iove the smell of toast, fresh baked bread, sun tan lotion, ylang ylang, lotus oil (the real stuff)

I do believe I will stop there, speaking from some one who is experienced when it comes to the realms of scent/perfume etc I could go on for ever

~SF~

I'm not good with smells, my sense of smell is hyper sensative, so I get a lot of headaches from the simplest of smells. Coffee and toast make me gag. Perfumes give me migraines, but I have discovered that I can tolerate 'Dot' by Marc Jacobs.

I've not been able to take in my gf's scent, being so far away, but for me, I love The One by Dolce & Gabbana, Joop Homme and the Lynx (Axe, in other countries) fragrances, Attract and Excite. They used to make a fragrance called Voodoo, which me and my ex loved, but they stopped producing it.

Other smells I love include ylang ylang (which, if my gf ever wears it, would turn me into putty in her hands), passion flower, cinnamon, honeysuckle, leather and, strangely, bitumen.... Yeah, that icky black crap they put on roads; no idea why, but I love the smell of it. On a woman though, maybe not so much! ^^'

I don't wearperfume often but ilove a hint of after shave on a man. My favourite smells are usually citrus smells i love orginal source lime shower gel! Also Molton brown products smell devine. I love tbe smell of fresh bread and coffee. As i suffer quite badly with hayfever i hate the smell of cut grass!

@Magicnumber. I love floral/feminine scents. Lilly, mimosa, lilac, etc etc As for the `Voodoo` have you looked into various sites that deal in `hard to find` `no longer produced` perfumes? As for the black icy stuff I like that too lol

@Purring Pussy I have met a few people with the same situation, they can not tolerate scent at all. One has a very allergic reaction to perfume, so I needed to make sure I had none on when I met them etc

I get frequent migraines so I have to be quite careful with scents. Quite a lot of musky smells and very sweet florals and vanillas can bring on migraines but I love love love the smell of leather, strangely, and basil. Oh and thirding fresh baked bread!

Kiehl's have a fig leaf and sage line that I adore and my girlfriend uses an olive and tangerine soap that smells amaaaaaazing! I like Tom Ford tuscan leather too, an ex of mine wears it so I associate it with him. Thankfully we're still good friends :)

I like the smell of rain on parched land.

Oh my, I'm a scent junkie, lol.

My every day perfume is Freak by Illamasqua and for nights out I opt for either Boss Nuit, Poison by Dior, or Alien by Thierry Mugler. Days out I tend to wear Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb or Paul Smith's Rose.

My hubby wears a lot of different stuff too but my faves are Gaultier's Le Male, Davidoff's The Game, L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme ... I especially love it when he wears Lolita Lempicka's Au Masculin but that's his least favourite cos he reckons it smells girly.

My other favourite scents are heather and lilac in the summer, fresh ground coffee, blueberries, and I find patchouli really turns me on, as does leather :)

@SF, sadly it's part of my Fibro, it's so annoying. I can tell what people have eaten the day before as well. People think I'm crazy ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Hmm I like quite masculine smells, especially for shower products. On me though, I wear quite sweet smells. My current favourite perfume is Guerlains petit robe noire 😊

I do like the smell of freshly cut grass. And (maybe a weird one lol!) the smell of the iron when it's just got hot.

One of my all time favourite smells is when a candle has just been blown out.

Fahrenheit, Christian Dior

Big dior fan, hypnotic poison (and the eau sensuelle and secrete versions) pure poison, midnight poison, and citrus smells, not a fan of florals.

cant beat 1 million on a man or issey miyaki

Pure poison by Dior is my new favourite, I also like Romance by Ralph Lauren. Karma by Lush is lovely although it made me sick both times I've been pregnant.
Honeysuckle makes me crazy horny for some reason so we've planted loads in the garden!
I also love lilies, coffee, the tea aisle in the supermarket, lemons and limes and fresh bread. And hubby's freshly sweaty armpits!!

I am no tmuch of a high street brand type of gal. This is down to my aromatherapy skills and that I know what the market is all about, but there are a few that some times peak my interests. Si by Georgio Armani OMG that took me by surprise.

Not that I can afford any at present, but hay valenties day soon lol.

I LOVE incense, call me fussy, call me a snob if you want, but I only like the hand rolled, I am going to be purchasing some Frankinscense and Myrrh resin soon. I go through the incense like there is no tomorrow ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

@ Glam mmm coffee ...now i want a cup darn it lol. I was in Whittards the other day and OMG loved smelling the various coffee beans. Not that I drink a lot of coffee but I was struck on how coffee has various notes like perfumes etc do

Love aftershave omg some on certain men r gorgeous.... my bf used to love my Purfume 'vicyoris beckham- pink bottle cant remember name' apparently smelt sexy.. although perfumes smell different on different people...

I really cant stand the smell of bacon cooking yet can eat it and coffee .cant bear to drink it.

SensualFire wrote:

@ Glam mmm coffee ...now i want a cup darn it lol. I was in Whittards the other day and OMG loved smelling the various coffee beans. Not that I drink a lot of coffee but I was struck on how coffee has various notes like perfumes etc do

I'm addicted to coffee and since I quit smoking a couple of years ago it smells even better. John bought me a lovely coffee machine recently so I've tried loads of different beans..it's been heavenly! Sitting here with a Honduras blend espresso right now 😃

Tom ford , black orcaid

I love essential oils especially Patchouli and Sandalwood. Also love anything coconut smelling. One of my favourite perfumes used be Coty wild musk, not sure that you can get it anymore.

Oooh smells are awesome! 😂

I love the karma range from Lush! (And pretty much most lush things).

I love Armani SHE, very valentino , Black Xs! There was a dolce and gabanna one i cannot remember the name, but it smelled like cola cubes!