Age Difference

I have a friend who is 50 and her ideal is a 25 year old or younger. That just does nothing for me at all.

Men my own(ish) age or older only.

Can't imagine I'd have that much in common with someone younger than 25 passed a few laughs one night, a wild night of unbridled passion followed by feelings of being a predatory auld bitch.

What about you lot?

Must admit the 18/60 thing makes my flesh crawl and if my 18 year old daughter brought home anyone my, or approaching my age (I'm not 60!) I'd rip their throat out.

The hammer Scrumptious, the hammer.

Stop with the hammerr unless you can bake cakes with a file in. It's not an alien thought in my head. Trust me. Unfortunately, I'm too pretty to go to jail and not that keen on being some Chav's bitch - Mummy help!

My friend in school, when we were only turning 16, was seeing her dad's friend who was at the time in his late 60's.....Seriuosly gross and we were worried to say the least. It lasted for 4 years, none of us got to meet him but finally her family found out. Now she is 22 and dating a man in his later 40's. I guess some people just like older men. I personally like a man with a penis that isnt old, saggy or has wrinkles!

I think peni (plural)? look saggy and wrinkly anyway when not stood up to attention so don't get that.

My mans doesn't, it looks pretty good all the time

Ooh, can I borrow him please? Seriously, lovely comment, he should be proud to have you.

I think it depends on the people involved and their maturity. I do have a bit of an older man fetish, I'd go about 15 years older max.

my last girlfriend was19 years younger than me, she was19 nearly 20, i was 38, it was o'k but it didn't really work out..

Ok guys Tallboy247 52 Mrs T 40 ,doesn't sound too bad does it? However project forwards eg Mr T 80 Mrs T 68 still doesnt sound too bad does it.

But 20 and 50 = 50 and 80.... one of you, doesn't matter which- needs to be good at ironing ha ha.

Tallboy

Viva la difference especially if she is from the Russian States!!! Rock on.

Tallboy

studley wrote:

my last girlfriend was19 years younger than me, she was19 nearly 20, i was 38, it was o'k but it didn't really work out..

This is where I start to feel uncomfortable. When old enough to be their parent I think best left alone.

Hey get me, fanatical Rod Stewart fan! External Media

I go for the old 'half the elder's age plus 7' trick. I have a thing for older guys, but I'd say 10 years older is my limit. However, as long as it fits the above rule, I think its ok :)

well mmn we got chaatting on the net i didn't know how old she was and i found out i thought she woundn't be interested but she was and thought what the hell give a go and find out which i did and i would go there again even i had loads of girls even younger asking me ! and no i'm not a rod fan, but i've meet one of his girlfriends parents.

Good thread, my in laws are 60 and 76 and get on tolerably well, but old gits tend to get crotchety you have to be aware of failings in early life and spot it coming when we get older- let us know when we are doing it, as we tend to know !!!

Great fucks though, and should be considerate to boot !!!

Tallboy

Hardly any age difference between my wife and myself, but someone we know had his wife die recently, she was about 15 years older than him and neither family very happy when they married in the 60's with him mid 20s and her about 40 - but lots of years of happy marriage, don't think he'd have had it any other way.

I have never felt the need to go with anyone younger than me, ive always went for the older guy and the most age gap there has ever been is 10 years... at the minute its just under 6 years.
But i could never imagine myself with someone younger, just wouldnt feel right to me..

But thats me everyones diffrent!!

The last guy I dated was 17 to my 20- you could tell the differences in maturity. I suppose it'd be different had it been him 20 to my 23, but it put me off younger guys.

The bloke is three years older than me, and I think thats about right for me. Maybe up to about 25 (so five years difference) would be ok, cos I know a few guys that age and they seem relitivly similar interests and personality wise.

But that's only now. Really, how much difference is there between a 30 year old and a 40 year old? The older you get the more acceptable it must become, even if the idea of a sixty year old is repellent now, to someone who's 50 it probably doesn't seem much different.

Well, present company excepted, I've found that older guys can be just as childish and inconsiderate as younger ones, if not more so!

I'm almost 30 but have previously been out with guys 15-18 years older than me who have no clue how to be considerate in or out of bed, throw tantrums when things don't go their way and give me the silent treatment.

By contrast, the OH is 24, always makes me smile, is a complete gentleman (except when instructed otherwise!), is utterly gorgeous and completely filthy!! We honestly don't notice the age difference, I still have days when I act like a kid and he's very mature and level-headed. It's all good!

Well I've been out with older, and younger guys. I doubt I'd ever go younger again, unless he was really mature. Nothing worse than boy racers who spend all their money on cars and then can't afford to go out anywhere! (Note I said 'go' out, not 'take me' out... I do pay half, but I'm not going to pay their half too!).

New fella is actually 11 years my elder, but then I'm mature for my age and he's just a big kid, so we meet in the middle. Is cool cos we have more of the same interests than I've ever experienced dating someone my own age. Early days yet and not done 'it' yet so can't comment!