Age gap sex/relationships

Hey everyone,

Not sure if this has been covered before, but what do people think about age difference and sex?
I personally prefer men over 45 and I'm 27. Good or bad experiences? ;-)

i'm 29 and have dated more men in their late 40's.. experience is sexy and having been there.. older men are more together, seem to know what they like, want etc...

makes us oldies feel better x

ork so true

as i have got older i have had more fun to say with sex and other things i have tried things and done things that as a 20 yr old would never of thought of back then it was go out try and pull get a leg over and that was that

but now well

Prettylittlepussycat wrote:

Hey everyone,

Not sure if this has been covered before, but what do people think about age difference and sex?
I personally prefer men over 45 and I'm 27. Good or bad experiences? ;-)

Hi if you do a search I think you will find that this subject has been covered so you should be able to find more opinions on the subject.

It the meantime you have cheered this over 45 man up no end!

HH

I definitely find older men a lot nicer to look at and the sex is much more experimental and satisfying.
I think they are often more confident in life, career etc so have less to try and prove. This is nothing against younger guys, just going from experience. It also feels naughty if the gap is bigger than the half his age plus 7 rule! ;-)

Strange thing is I've got on better with younger women as I've got older ;-). A lot of "men" their age are just boys and act as such. Nice enough guys but just boys. I feel it's also a confident thing as well. I am a lot more confident now than I was was as a teenager or even in my 20's.

well.. only thing i have to say is that i always looked for older men, with a ten year difference than me. now my boyfriend is 29 years older than me!!! it feels great and i don't care how people look at us and what they say. i am happy with him more than i can imagine

I was in a relationship for 4 years with a guy 26 yrs older. Then a guy 13 years older for a year. Then I was with a guy who was 10 years older for 6 years. Now I am with a guy one year older (been 3 years so far :D)

So I would say I go for older. But as I get older, the guys I date are getting younger! I always joke that when I am in my 50's I will be a cougar dating men in their 20's lol

Fluffbags wrote:

I was in a relationship for 4 years with a guy 26 yrs older. Then a guy 13 years older for a year. Then I was with a guy who was 10 years older for 6 years. Now I am with a guy one year older (been 3 years so far :D)

So I would say I go for older. But as I get older, the guys I date are getting younger! I always joke that when I am in my 50's I will be a cougar dating men in their 20's lol

how did it go with the 26 years older guy? how was it in general as a relationship?

i am interested :P

I do think men age better than women generally. Aslo as I've got older I've found I'm more confident and comfortable in my own skin.. Getting older is better for for, wouldn't want to be a teenager again getting older is more fun.!

As for age gaps it depends on the indiviuals and how they relate to eachother and how much they have in common.

I would say I've always been attracted to older men, the youngest person I've dated was four years older than me and the biggest gap was 22 years. Im not sure why but I've never really been drawn to people my own age.

My partner is 13 years older than me but i don't notice the gap because we have so much in common.

i think in this day and age, it is more common to have larger age gaps in relationships

we have a 13 year gap between us.. me being the older lol.

works for us

I am currently seeing a woman who is 24 years older than me....

Age is all about mental age for me I feel rather than actually how old you are . My ex and me had 4yrs different between us he was the older one , but maturity was no where near his age . I am now seeing someone who is 9 months older and is more mature than ex , but I still class him as old because he's older than me ; P

in my eyes when someone is sexy they are sexy and thats it ! age, past etc is all irrelevant

My parter is 20 years older than I am (I am 34, he is 54). Things are working out great; he is in great shape, extremely active, great in bed, very smart, very understanding, and I love him.

He is very worried about what's going to happen when he gets older, say in 20 years. I suppose that this a rational concern, but I can't share it. I am just happy, if problems should arise we'll deal with them.

I'm 34, have been involved with people older and younger. I'd say that the age is irrelevant. I've found some younger people to be vastly more adult in many vital ways than older people. It's all down to the individuals in question.