Age gap partners

do you think that having a partner older or younger than you is ok. I am 30 and my lady is 43 we have been together for 3 years and are very much in love. id some times get stick from my friends about it but dont really care. the sex is incredible and she has teached my things i never thought possible.

As long as you are both happy and healthy, and it is both what you want, go for it.

My boyfriend is 10 years older than me and we have amazing sex. We just get on so well with eachother and make eachother very happy, the sex is a bonus.

AGE doesn't matter in my opinion , it's the quality of the relationship for me that counts and this the most important factor.I wouldn't take much notice of your friends jealousy is a powerful emotion.

There are one or two similar threads on this very topic and would recommend that you look these up.

I think it's totally okay.

My partner's ex was 20 years older than him and I've dated men almost 30 years older than me. The only issue is, that when they get a lot older and ready for retirement it can cause problems. I know it's a bit morbid but my god mother is 60 and her husband is 78 and he's just aged really rapidly the last few years. It's awful to kind of know he'll die before her and probably soon. Also, with my partner's ex, the menopause hit and their sex life completely dissolved. Not true in all cases for sure but it does happen sometimes. It's just what you're willing to put up with and whether you're with the right person. To be honest, the fact he's been with older women is intimidating to me in my mid-20s.x

Age is just a number, as long as your both happy and willing adults, I don't see an issue with age gap relationships.

Happiness! that's all that matters! Age means nothing!

Ozz wrote:

Exactly blue! Age is just a number!! I am loving the connection me and my cafe lady have got atm. (I'm 19 in a couple days and she's mid thirties)

Fozzbear wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Exactly blue! Age is just a number!! I am loving the connection me and my cafe lady have got atm. (I'm 19 in a couple days and she's mid thirties)

Keep us updated mate.!

mysteron wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Keep us updated mate.!

I will do buddy nothing to update atm we're just enjoying each other's company atm and there's a lot of sexual tension I think we're just waiting to see who makes the first move hahaha x

As long as both of you are happy, age has no meaning ^_^

Fozzbear wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Keep us updated mate.!

I will do buddy nothing to update atm we're just enjoying each other's company atm and there's a lot of sexual tension I think we're just waiting to see who makes the first move hahaha x

Take it slowly at your pace no need to rush.I am guessing she will be far more experience than you.

So if you want to know something and your not sure about just ask. I have over 25 years experience you can call on.

I honestly want this to work for you.

mysteron wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Keep us updated mate.!

Take it slowly at your pace no need to rush.I am guessing she will be far more experience than you.

So if you want to know something and your not sure about just ask. I have over 25 years experience you can call on.

I honestly want this to work for you.

Cheers mate means a lot hearing that from you. I hope you're ready for question bombardment!! She's more experienced with time doing it but she says she's had boring partners so I might be able to teach her a bit! :p

I honestly don't see the problem in an age gap, as long as both parties are of a legal age and they love each other.

My OH is 17 years older than me, and apart from his sex drive not being as high as mine we have no problems with sex. We love each other very much, and for us the age gap really doesn't matter. So if he/she makes you happy then why not? Age is just a number.

Like everyone else has already said here, age is just a number :) So long as you are both consenting adults and are happy, then I don't see the problem.

When I was a bit younger I always dated older guys because I held the silly belief that with age comes maturity and wisdom - not completely true :P I also always said I would never date a younger man, that is until I met my husband. He is 5 years younger than me (not that big of an age gap) and he is the best lover I have ever had, along with being the most mature guy I have ever dated haha :)

Age really means nothing.

37 & 24 here & we are happy 😁

age dont matter its happiness and fun im 53 my loverly is 30 were happy and been together just over 10 years

Age does not matter at all. There is 11 years between me and my wife and if your happy than that all that matters.

If you're happy and in love other people's opinions shouldn't matter :) x

Over a decades gap between me and my OH. Is no issue whatsoever. If people have a problem then it's their problem not yours.

I am 14 years older than my OH. I Wouldn't think twice about what others think, as long as you are both happy. It could be a case of jealousy from your friends but the main thing is that if it is working for you then why give a toss. Carry on being happy and doing what you are doing. Another thing to remember is that age is only a number and not a restriction on life!