Age Difference

Is anybody in a relationship with an older or younger OH? What's the difference between you?

There's 6 years between my OH and I.

2 and a half between my OH and I. Between my mum and her husband there is 20 years. Age is just a number but you do have to be attracted to each other.

Im the younger one there's 4 years between me an my oh i don't see age as a problem its just a number

There's 19 days between me and my husband but I still like to cheekily remind him that he'll be 40 before me.

I have a freind who I'm seeing tonight. She's 31 and her husband is nearly 60. It seemed odd at first but they've been married 5 years and they're so loved up together, very cuddly and holding hands there's no denying that age doesn't matter.

mrs average wrote:

There's 19 days between me and my husband but I still like to cheekily remind him that he'll be 40 before me.

I have a freind who I'm seeing tonight. She's 31 and her husband is nearly 60. It seemed odd at first but they've been married 5 years and they're so loved up together, very cuddly and holding hands there's no denying that age doesn't matter.

we do the same ...Mrs G has a toy boy for a month and I am seduced by an older women (one month and 8 dazys between us)

Great to hear everyone seems to be the same as us - age is just a number.

I've been both the older and younger person in a serious relationship and it's good either way.

There's 4years between myself and the OH. He's my toy boy.

I have gone for younger men, the older I get. My first relationship was with a man 29 years older than me (That wasn't a typo. lol) we were together 5 years. Then I was with a guy 13 years older for a year. Then I met my ex who was 9 years older and we were together 5 years. then a brief relationship with a guy 2 years older and since then I have been with my current partner 3 years and he is only 1 year older.

By this reckoning....I will be a cougar by the time I am in my 50's. I look forward to that muahahahahaha!

Theres 19 yrs between me and my OH, hes older than me, and i think i've always needed someone older than me, to help keep me in control of my life with all the mental illnesses i've got going on.

There's a one year difference between my wife and I. We met when we were 16/17 and have been together 24 years.

3 Years difference between my OH and I, It's nice being with someone who just has that bit more confidence and life experience :)

There is for years between my wife and I so I will always be her toy boy.

My first real sexual experience was with a woman eleven years older that me, so I must have a thing for older women, the shame of it is is that as I get older there are fewer older women about.

17 years between me and hubby, im the youngest

only 9 months between us, he's still my toy boy though ^_^

Somerland wrote:

There's a one year difference between my wife and I. We met when we were 16/17 and have been together 24 years.

thats freakin ADORable !!!!!

Thanks Nicole. We're off to Barcelona this weekend to celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary. Looking forward to some decent weater for a change :)

There's 11 years between me and my other half, I'm 25 and he's 36. I've always preferred older men.

We don't notice it though. We just click and age doesn't come into it. Other people don't tend to notice either because he looks younger than he is.

We are the same age.

I met one of my lovers / partners when he was 16, and at the time I was 18. The age difference wsn't a problem for us, but for others it was. We took things very slowly, and even now are still very close. The oldest I have been with is about 42, I think currently I have an age limit of 45-50, but it's partly because most people seem to make it a thing telling me their age when I date and meet them.... peoples bodies age differently for many reasons, and really it's not too important to me, as long as it's consenting, legal, and we care for each other. Maybe people do lie about their age too, so it can be difficult.

But I must admit, I do tend to attract older men, or very young men....

Some people question me about someones mental age.... actually, I know 30-40 year old men and women, who think along the same lines as 18-25 year olds, when it comes to sex and relationships.

I think what I enjoy the most about a person, is not thir age, but them being them - which doesn't often change that much during age for some.

I actually think this is the same with any relationship really. We hardly think of age, but just try and have fun and enjoy each others company as well as share the bad too.

My BF is 22 years older :) We don't have a problem with it so don't understand why some family/friends do. We're happy together and that's all that matters :D