Alcohol and sex.

Haha nah i do not mix the two. If you have seen "American Pie Book Of Love" you would have see the lovely doggy style vomit scene lol. Thats why booze and sex are a bad idea. Unless of course you enjoy that sort of thing. :P xx

I wonder about this. I'm 65 and I've never ever been too drunk to funk. I've been too drunk to come, but that's different (and rare). And mostly I've drunk quite a lot.

We have great sex when we have both been drinking, I am happy to do more than I usually would and he always expresses his satisfaction with this. Unfortunately we both have a very small window during which we are drunken and horny, miss it by minutes and we fall asleep on the couch.

naughty stacey wrote:

We have great sex when we have both been drinking, I am happy to do more than I usually would and he always expresses his satisfaction with this. Unfortunately we both have a very small window during which we are drunken and horny, miss it by minutes and we fall asleep on the couch.

totally with you there on the window!

Tbh.. I barely touch alcohol these days( 2 kids = can't drink when preggers/ breastfeading_/ having no. 2 / etc/ by time get through all that, never got back tobit).
But I have the rare tipple if needed... Like my 1 st time back in the fishing pond... Damn I needed some dutch courage for that!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

My OH will become more daring/ horny when she has had some alcohol, but this isn't often as she hates the stuff. Because of this, it does not take a lot to get a her very tipsy.
Me on the other hand, finds it hard to come when drunk, but if the right amount of alcohol is consumed, than its just great and especially if the OH is tipsy, as well. :)
But this happens very rarely. :(

I very much enjoy drunken sex, but generally we only drink at the parties we host and so normally there are other people crashing the night too so I have to be extremely drunk to say yes to my OH when I know our walls are like paper >.< Not normally hard though as I am known to drink far too many vodka/absinthe cocktails when I do drink =(

Other than that, I don't touch it most of the time.... I refuse to to have anyone open a beer bottle whilst my kids are in the house, let alone allow myself to drink....