Drunk sex when you’re sober

So what is everyone’s views on having sex with OH when they are drunk and you’re stone cold sober???

Not something I would do.

I wouldn't feel comfortable that were giving informed consent.

It’s happened a few times. I come home a little drunk and feeling frisky and usually let him know I want it. He enjoys it but I have fallen asleep once which was a real turn off for him! Not the best performance of my life!

Depends on the relationship I would think. Mrs Sen used to get really horny when drunk but now she mostly wants to sleep. If she instigated it, for sure, but if not, then no.

I am married do it's an easy yes. Would I instigate it...No. it's a very fine line between taking advantage of the looser inhibitions and taking advantage of your OH. Would I if I were single and I had met someone maybe on a night out and they were drunk and I were sober then it's a big NO. If their judgement is impaired severely then it isn't really consent in my mind.

Love Stud Too wrote:

It’s happened a few times. I come home a little drunk and feeling frisky and usually let him know I want it. He enjoys it but I have fallen asleep once which was a real turn off for him! Not the best performance of my life!

This has happened on more than a few occassions 🙄😅 hubby has never moaned at me for it though yet and I'm almost certain asleep or not he's managed to deal with it 😂

Also there are points here to be made Like 1) are we talking drunk person instigated it or the sober person 2) are we taking the opportunity to do something unusual/new/uncomfortable? 3) how long have you been together / what kind of relationship do you have / are their any past traumas that might be relevant / has a discussion about consent ever been made Like if I came home drunk and tried to sleep I probably wouldn't be happy to find out in the morning that hubby was trying to use the opportunity to get his end away in my rear 😅 But if I come home drunk and I wake him up for some fun, I don't expect him to turn me down on a "you're drunk, it's not consent basis" (if he's tired that's fine. I mean he's never said no yet but I'd understand lol) But we've been together for 10 years, at this point consent for us (and only us) is somewhat implied unless one of us physically says "no I don't want to" which is when weof course stop and leave it x

Yes, we've done this a couple of times when my wife's been out on a work party, etc. I found there was a fantasy element of "taking advantage" that was a real turn-on for me.

As noted above, you can judge consent reasonably well when you've been in a loving relationship for 10+ years (note: I am not saying consent is no longer applicable/important).

If it was in the context of a new relationship, or a one-night stand, then I would strongly advise against this kind of grey area.

My position on this has mellowed since finding the right bloke. Before him, I was very much of the "if I'm drunk, I can't give consent" mindset. But in the context of a stable and loving relationship, it is different, isn't it?

I don't get blind drunk, but I do occasionally have a tad too much rose and get a bit tipsy. The first time I tried it, he said no, and I was quite frustrated, but even though I was tipsy, I knew he was trying to do the right thing.

So, we had a conversation when I was totally sober along the lines of "if I say no, or push you away, you stop. Otherwise, you have my consent to do anything we've done sober and that I like. Nothing new, and nothing that I dislike, unless I initiate it." I think it all depends on the relationship and trust, and he's the first man I've ever really trusted.