All of that delicious liquid!

Hubby has finally found the key to making me squirt. I can see why everyone raves about it, it is definitely something else. But gosh how much liquid can one person hold :flushed: it just didn’t stop. Thank goodness for splash blankets. If you don’t have one definitely invest in one!!

Side note, is there anything sexier than your partner washing all of the toys after a very satisfying session :drooling_face:

7 Likes

What made you squirt?

That’s interesting.

Ive always been the one who washes the toys after use too but i don’t think my wife finds the process at all apoealing.

I must be extremely sexy then. I always wash the toys.

Depends… does he wash the toys while naked?

Sure does

It seems to be a combination of something in my ass (glass dildo or a butt plug), something stimulating my clit (his tongue or a vibrator) and something in my pussy (his cock or fingers). Usually either doggy position or on my back with a pillow under my hips (I think I need to invest in a sex wedge maybe?)

We’ve been together almost 10 years and I always orgasm but never squirted until the past month. The only thing thats different now is adding something in my ass.

1 Like

Waterproof sheets are absolutely one of the best sex accessories that I’ve ever bought and every time it doesn’t leak I praise it. Though mine is used more for pee than squirt, sometimes if he’s lucky he’ll get both :wink:

2 Likes

I make a mess, but its a creamy and sticky mess. So, doesn’t splash everywhere or make fountains.

And the best way to clean toys it to lick them clean. I’m usually the cleaner, no matter who’s used them.

2 Likes

I only have splash blankets but may need to invest in waterproof sheets too. It’s unbelievable how much liquid they hold!

1 Like

How do you wash them JoCat? I have always used a heavy gauge plastic and then discarded it but that is not exactly the best environmental choice these days. Can they go in the wash or hand wash only? Are they silicon lube safe or water based only?

Mine are fitted sheets from a large online retailer named after a river.

They just go in the washing machine, they’ve got a rubber backing and towelling top. They need to go for usually about 3 spins after the wash to try and get most of the water out, bc they’re so adsorbent.

Amazing :fire: I’ve been with my OH for 38 years and I squirted for the first time last year - this glass dildo and clit sucker used together. We were stunned at the volume of liquid too :sweat_drops:, we used 2 towels to try and dry the mattress - both were sopping wet, left the mattress to air off all day and still needed to use the hairdryer!

Even though I now have several glass dildos, the above is still my fav. Although a close 2nd is this which arrived last week Lovehoney G-Thriller Rechargeable Silicone G-Spot Vibrator - Lovehoney UK - the vibes are intense!

Splash blankets are a god send. I feel they are a lot easier than a waterproof mattress protector as you don’t need to strip the bed.

Oh and my OH cleans the toys and puts them on the windowsill to air dry…makes me smile when I see the collection later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Since she started squirting (last year, after 47 years of marriage, at the age of 70) it’s happening much more frequently so we have waterproof fitted sheets and we also place a towel under her bum.

1 Like

Then defo very hot :hot_face:!

1 Like

Ok! That would mean they are safe with pretty much any lube and not have that icy cold feeling when first laying down on them. Where is my Visa card??? Laundry I am good at. LOL

Yup throw anything at them, and it’ll just suck it up.

That’s funny. It was like playing Trivial Pursuit for a bit. I thought Thames, Ottawa, St. Lawrence, Nile. Mississippi, Yangtze , Congo … etc. Then I had the "Duh!"moment. Can only find mattress pads, not fitted sheets. Maybe discontinued?

The name of the one I bought is ‘100% waterproof mattress protector king size bed wet protector sheet’.
The image is a glass of red wine being poured towards the right, if that makes sense. That’s on the UK site. It has mixed reviews, but I liked it so much that I bought another, so I’d always have a spare.

Okay, that’s the difference, I was looking for fitted sheets but what you are referencing is a mattress protector. All good.