Am I being over sensitive

That’s one of my biggest fears when attempting to be sexy is looking/feeling dumb :confused: and I feel as a guy it’s harder to be taken seriously when you’re trying to be sexy which is kinda frustrating at times, everyone here has such great advice though :blush::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

My default mental picture of a guy being sexy is a suit, great hair, 5 o’clock shadow, cologne, single rose in hand.

I know it happens but I don’t usually think about guys in sexy outfits the same way I think of women in sexy outfits (French maid, dominatrix, lingerie, sexy nurse or librarian, etc…)

I guess I’d talk to my OH to find out what her fantasies are (which op did exactly that)

But when you think you’re about to have epic success with planning something & looking sexy, it hurts all the more if your attempts aren’t received the way you expected.

If someone is apprehensive at the thought of being ‘sexy’ for their OH, but they still really want to do it, talk to your OH to sync and give them a heads up.

Let them know how you feel, what you want and what you’re nervous about. Communication almost always helps (sometimes timing is key too)

Just some of my thoughts

1 Like

Yep, women are fat better at looking sexy than guys, often without even trying. The last time, and for shits and giggles, I slipped into my wife’s Sexy Cop outfit; seeing me grinning in a wet-look cop miniskirt and hat, replete with spiked ball stretcher and a massive boner, she absolutely pissed herself with laughter. But then we went on to have THE most mindblowing sex, so it’s all about how you handle the laughter and realize she’s not laughing at you, but with you (well, maybe AT you a little, but again; men can’t do “sexy”…!). :wink:

3 Likes

After all, the best sex comes with the people you can have the best laughs with.

Well this old thread just popped up on my screen… So here’s what I’ll add, from my own experience​:woman_shrugging:

I enjoy making my partner laugh, so sometimes I bust out my own butler thong and surprise her with a bit of a “sexy” dance. I expect her to laugh a bit, but we both have fun and it still turns her on.

Maybe try again with the aim of having fun over anything else and it could be a more enjoyable experience both parties. Your partner feeling like they’ll upset you if they start laughing might put more pressure on it and make it feel awkward.

2 Likes