DO I DARE

My OH keeps telling me how good and convinving I look when am dressed up in womans clothing, she thinks I could easily pass myself of as one, She keeps telling me to go up to the shop which is a 5 min walk from our house and admittedly I have often thought of venturing out bt cant quite grab that bottle, Do I dare give it a try or keep it for indoors only??????

You could give it a go but try and find places where you dont feel or wouldnt feel uncomfortable.

What would you hope to achieve by going out dressed as a man? Is it something you really want to try?

Have you only dressed up at home so far? Is it common knowledge where you live and would you be hapy for all your neighbours and friends to know if they don't already?

If you haven't gone out dressed up before then maybe start somewhere where nobody knows you to get a feel for it. That might help you decide whether its something you want to keep at home or explore further.

You have nothing to hide, there is nothing wrong with it but it is no good doing something that might make you feel uncomfortable in the future so take baby steps.

I wouldnt be going out dressed like a man Dee, I am a man, im talking dressing up as Suzie( the alt name lol), I do swither about it lots, i would love to be comfortable enough to do it as its something I enjoy, however you may be right it mght backfire and il regret it as long as i stay here, think il start somewhere noone knows me and take it from there, thanks for the replies.

Mr. Loverman wrote:

I wouldnt be going out dressed like a man Dee, I am a man, im talking dressing up as Suzie( the alt name lol), I do swither about it lots, i would love to be comfortable enough to do it as its something I enjoy, however you may be right it mght backfire and il regret it as long as i stay here, think il start somewhere noone knows me and take it from there, thanks for the replies.

There is a guy here occasionally comes in in drag cant say dressed as a woman cos he just looks like a man with womans clothing and make up on. Everyone treats him normally, then have a good laugh when he and his GF leave. This is a small village whats the point in pretending to be a woman when you arnt. I would say keep it private or go where no one knows you.

funny you mention that i also stay in small village and there is a man who quite the thing goes out in a dress, tights and heels and belive it or not the OH has been out in a suit, but they both lk like people dressed up not actually one of those moments when your like "is it, or no?" again everyone treats him normally but soon as his back turned its dif story, I personally think its rotten you should be able to do what makes you happy without the dictation from others and then being prevented from what you want, then again its easily said but i still rmain relativley secretive at the moment although wouldnt mind a venture.

well no one understands it ...In ge\rmany everyone greets each other, when you walk into a bar its Hi gunther or if i was older and german Hi Mr winkleman etc. They know who he is, what do they say so they pretend they dont know. to me they should go to another town, germans are generally tolerant of different life styles, the gay population is large and open. its just this guy turns the bar into a pantomime.

Additionally the german language is full of gender specific words you use a different vocabulary to a man or a woman.....and when he goes to the loo it is ridiculous.

Hi loverman.

As others have said, it would probably be best to keep this to yourself, especially in a small town. Going to the local shop, although exciting the first time, would then mean the shop owner would recognise you. And best ask why your dressed up like a woman, and at worst, judge you, or verbally abuse you.

If you really want to try dressing up in public, then i suggest you do it in a big city, like london. No one here would know you, plus in soho no one would even bat an eyelid! Honestly, I work near charing cross, and you see EVERY cross section of humanity. or should that be cross dressed section? ;)

Oh and for what it's worth, your wife is right. At first sight, you do make a convincing woman.

Just had a look at your photos and they are very good, yep you do make a convincing woman. Showed them to hubby he thought they were of a woman.

Could you maybe go away for a couple of days to test things out.

We used to have someone come into the supermarket dressed as a woman, some were not nice about it but a lot thought he looked very smart and better than a lot of the women who came in.

You have to be comfortable with what you do

Ty fr the comments means more than u no, I agree, not blowing my own trumpet (so t spk lol) but i do look the part when i try, im more than comfy in what i wear its just going out - society these days isnt that open minded n the village i stay is very cleeky, going away sounds like a plan, i have other pics just not yet bottled nerve to post them,

I think this way, You can pull off the looks but what about your voice? If you can put on a good voice then why not. Be fun just for the thrill right... like first time you ventrureing out the house with the misses underwear on, no one knows and you just start doing it more and more. So pull it off you be want to do it again and again.

Just do it !! Best thing I ever did was going out dressed to the pub or friends, granted you will be nervous at first. Why not go with your OH I would not have wanted to go out the first on my own, don't think twice about jumping in the car now and going where ever

Mr. Loverman wrote:

My OH keeps telling me how good and convinving I look when am dressed up in womans clothing, she thinks I could easily pass myself of as one, She keeps telling me to go up to the shop which is a 5 min walk from our house and admittedly I have often thought of venturing out bt cant quite grab that bottle, Do I dare give it a try or keep it for indoors only??????

I would say give it a go but only with your partner.

do it if you feel comfortable doing it :) x

WOW Avrielle, absolutley loved your reply and your speaking nothing bt the truth and I can relate to everything you said and you have given so much advice so TY, I do think in order to give it a go I would def have to go elsewhere away from this cleeky village, I as you recognised Avrielle am dying to do it, its just a matter of where/when n gtn that little extra bottle. Take care

Whatever you decide to do make sure you put your safety first. There are a lot of ignorant biggots out there.

i havnt been a cd for long and already find find myself wanting to venture out, i have had urges to take the rubbish down the garden (not to glamourous i know lol) but its the urge to just step outside as the real you or should i say the rest of the real you and complete real you.

i just dont want to be confined to my own home and feel like im shut in cuz i want to be happy , and one of the ways i am happy is getting in touch with my femme side. i love it and wouldn't change me and the way i am for anything, no matter how hard its been or how hard it gets. x

kinky str8 wrote:

i havnt been a cd for long and already find find myself wanting to venture out, i have had urges to take the rubbish down the garden (not to glamourous i know lol) but its the urge to just step outside as the real you or should i say the rest of the real you and complete real you.

i just dont want to be confined to my own home and feel like im shut in cuz i want to be happy , and one of the ways i am happy is getting in touch with my femme side. i love it and wouldn't change me and the way i am for anything, no matter how hard its been or how hard it gets. x

Exactly the junction I got to...... Adicted now but not getting out as much as I did (car knackered) but my new year proposal will be conque the taxi....

Anyway what I wanted to say was we both know it's going to happen and soon, your OT half is happy (3/4's of the battle won) Just have fun and report back how it goes

Danni71 wrote:

kinky str8 wrote:

hi danni, hope u r well, talk soon . x

Exactly the junction I got to...... Adicted now but not getting out as much as I did (car knackered) but my new year proposal will be conque the taxi....

Anyway what I wanted to say was we both know it's going to happen and soon, your OT half is happy (3/4's of the battle won) Just have fun and report back how it goes

hi danni hope u r well, talk soon. x