Am I being really stupid....

Well this has just arrived http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=410

Managed to work out how batteries went (no directions are printed inside battery casing or on box)

But anyways, it also came with a little bit of jelly shaped like a timble???

Is this just so people know what it feels like as it was peaking out of a hole on the box?

I don't actually need it for anything right?

Having a dumb moment !!!

If it peeked out I assume so! Not very hygienic if people touch up your jelly bits.

Yeah, they give a little sample piece on the packaging.. It made me laugh. I couldnt help but poke it for a good while.

slightly related anecdote: i still have a leaflet somewhere from when i accidentally wandered into a sex shop while living in japan (they look like sweet shops over there O-o) and saw a display for real-looking sex dolls... they had leaflets with a little sample of the "skin" used. felt amazingly real - which was terrifying 'cause it felt just like it was a square of flesh stapled to a leaflet

Lol @ niftyb - maybe it was real skin - they just wasn't confessing it !!!

But yeh lived in Japan and remember the sex shops there !!!

@ x X x - well I know its a peice of packaging at least and yes I keep poking it. The actual vibe was amazing !!!

I just meant it's a sample and there's no other use for it than to be touched. Can't really think of any anyways.. Perhaps an earplug? =P

Oh and I'm glad you like the vibe- I have another in the range and it's one of my favourites. =]

! love these sample bits! Some of them even come moulded (see Bree Olson...) and make me want to whip them out of the packs and keep on my desk to poke. Great stress relievers!

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

! love these sample bits! Some of them even come moulded (see http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bigpicture.cfm?p=19319&im=31719) and make me want to whip them out of the packs and keep on my desk to poke. Great stress relievers!

aahaha i'm loving the little mini mould! that would make a great pen holder for my graphics tablet External Media

x X x wrote:

Oh and I'm glad you like the vibe- I have another in the range and it's one of my favourites. =]

What other one do you have?

And yes I still keep squeezing it lol

It's very similar to the one you have. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16050&reviewid=28047#customer_reviews

Unfortunately it's been discontinued. I got it in sale for £3! =]

That realistic sample seems strangely cute lol. you should stock them for novelty purposes. =P

Can you actually get samples sent?

I just thought if we was buying things in shop, we could feel. Obviously lose that as it's mail order.

Well, LH's equivalent to getting a sample is the free returns policy.

It would be fun though to have miniature toys though. =P

Oh, and tester items.

I got one identifical to that.

My favourite one from Love Honey got discontinued as well. I can't find what it used to be. I just remember bit of name.

What I'd give to buy another, for if anything happens to this chap !!!

yes, I want a micro vagina to play with too!

Yes, I love the free returns policy.

Its just - do I want to buy loads of dildos in a few weeks, to find my perfect one?

toycar69 wrote:

yes, I want a micro vagina to play with too!

And me! LH do sell teeny dildos...