Am I Odd For Liking Hairy Backs?

I would love to know what you all think as I love my hubbies hairy back but when I tell my friends they think I am mad and that it is gross!

I am beginning to think I am the odd one out..

Hey, you like what you like.

In the sense that it's perhaps not the majority concensus, then yes you could be odd. But being odd isn't as bad as the Normies try to tell you it is. ;)

As a side note, there's that whole Bear subculture to think about...

And I just realised my profile pic is somehow relevant here. Haha!

I don't think it's odd at all . We all have different likes and dislikes , personally I love a bit of hair on a man .....hairy forearms, legs and chests do it for me !

Oh yes! Lol

No your not odd . Everyone has different tastes. Another example is some ladies like guys with stubble,some like beards and some like clean shaven. No wonder us poor guys are confused ! lol ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Of course not.

I prefer hairy chests over bald chests, feel like im with a young boy otherwise lol

🐼

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Of course not.

I prefer hairy chests over bald chests, feel like im with a young boy otherwise lol

🐼

That actually gets me more confused. As I have had previous partners that like hairless chests and therefore I had to shave and my current Mrs who likes it all natural like yourself . Ie Sean Connery 007 style.

mysteron wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Of course not.

🐼

That actually gets me more confused. As I have had previous partners that like hairless chests and therefore I had to shave and my current Mrs who likes it all natural like yourself . Ie Sean Connery 007 style.

Not much to get confused about, every woman is different regards to hair or no hair.

I like a man with fur ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

🐼

No your not odd at all enjoy hugging him.

Not odd at all! I don't mind a bit of hair, but not loads. I don't want to feel like I'm spooning my cat :)

NatandTom wrote:

Not odd at all! I don't mind a bit of hair, but not loads. I don't want to feel like I'm spooning my cat :)

I nearly wet myself laughing! My O. H is hairy all over. I really wouldn't choose a hairy man if given the choice but do love playing with O. H's hair. Even though he malts like a cat as I tell him often.

Yes my other half quite often blocks the shower plug hole with his malting hair..lol

My ex had a patch of back hair in between his shoulder blades. It was a full on thick, black, 70s bush and I didn't like it. That's just me though, we all love weird and wonderful things.

I'm a bit fond of my husbands chest hair. We have been together since he was 18 and he had one solitary hair on it. Now he's older he has more although it's still sparse. I like to lean on his chest and twiddle it in between my fingers.

toulouse wrote:

Yes my other half quite often blocks the shower plug hole with his malting hair..lol

Oh my God that's so funny, I actually picture this scene and can't stop laughing.

You like it and that's it, it's not anyone's else business. I don't mind a bit of hair (not too much) as long as the guy smells lush!

As most of the posters on this thread seem to like a bit of hair, I now feel odd ! The only place I like hair on a human is on their head ! See.....we are a!l different 😉 xx

Not odd at all. You like what you like.

Not for me, but a woman with a hairy back is an uncommon thing, as far as I am aware.

Thanks everyone. It seems I am not alone in liking hairy men...

The hairy forearms and legs was what attracted me to my other half years ago. They feel silky soft to stroke.😄

It is also fun to pull a single hair too or maybe several....lol

toulouse wrote:

It is also fun to pull a single hair too or maybe several....lol

Just to make sure he is paying attention? 😀

Oh yes! He definitely pays attention! Lol