Hairy back a no no??

Hi everyone,

just joined so first post for the ladies. Is back hair ever acceptable?? im pretty hairy alll over but am considering getting my back done - doesnt really bother me but mihgt be the reason why ive not had sex in a year - wrist is getting sore lol

any thoughts ladies

I think it depends on the level of hairiness? Not a fan when it's almost like a fur coat but a little is ok... But I do love a hairy chest very much... Do whatever makes you happy, although if someone said they didn't want to be with you over a hairy back, personally I think it says more about them than you...

its a big turn on for chinese and japanese ladies...a colleague of mine was mobbed

Definitely agree that the only one you should be doing it for is yourself.

I personally love hairy men, i find it really sexy, although cuddling does get a bit tickly!

Welcome to the forum :o)

Umm, surely ladies wouldn't see the back hair before getting into a sexy situation with you (I'm not suggesting you have other qualities that would put ladies off, just perhaps you may feel insecure about the hairy back thing and hold 'back' when chatting to them)? I agree with MissTerryCleavage tho, a fur coat is too much, I don't mind a little bit - after all, us ladies tidy ourselves up so the same rules should apply to blokes surely? Anyway, if YOU don't like it do something, if not - you'll find someone who wants you no matter what/loves it so just go with it.

Welcome :)

Personally, I prefer smooth.. But it wouldnt turn me off, or stop me from having sex with a guy.. As long as certain parts are kept tidy, I dont mind the rest of the body so much ;)

why does everyone like boys to shave their pubes nowadays! its so girly, i dont understand. i'd leg it if i got down there and it was bare

its your choice but my personal preference is no to a hairy back

Fistinglover - I don't get it either! I appreciate tidiness 'down there' (apologies, I've been reading 50 shades reviews and it's one of the terms that have stuck in my head) as you can see what you're doing and it's nice to know your OH has made a percentage of the effort you have but baldness? Not attractive on a man no matter where it is (sorry if I offend bald men!). I like my men a bit rough looking - Johnny Depp like - long hair, a bit of facial hair mmmmmm..... Sorry, I digress!

I prefer smooth also. Although i dont mind a bit of chest hair. :-)

fistinglover69 wrote:

why does everyone like boys to shave their pubes nowadays! its so girly, i dont understand. i'd leg it if i got down there and it was bare

well i cant say i am a boy but Mrs G says things in the oral department are better without a mouthfull of pubes. Although she does admit i look like a plucked turkey

hey everyone thanks for the advice. Think the back hair is not the only issue i have but i think i will wax it off so there is one les thing to worry about lol

As for pubes i keep them trimmed but would never go bald lol

Do whatever you think is best, personally I couldn't care less!!

I also didnt say i liked men bald down there lol.. and i certainly dont like my men girlie :) i just said 'tidy'

ok - thanks for those points but i seem to have pissed of a few people with my point so cheers for the welcome

lgu98141 wrote:

ok - thanks for those points but i seem to have pissed of a few people with my point so cheers for the welcome

Who has pissed you off?

igu be hairy, boys are meant to be! :)

I mean, it doesnt look like you have pissed anyone one judging by the comments. Some like it, some do not.

:-)

Im not a huge fan of overly hairy body parts, but If i really liked the guy it wouldnt bother me at all :) x

I really really really don't like stubble, especially on a broad expanse like a man's back or chest. Cuddling shouldn't be itchy and pokey.

Because of neurological problems, this can be a very real, genuine problem for me. All of those tiny spikes sticking out of a man's chest can be too much neurological stimulation and literally prevent me from falling asleep in his arms. Which puts me in a difficult position of having to choose between oxytocin (so important for bonding in a new relationship) and rest. It's not a matter of taste or preference, it's the way I'm miswired.

If he's comfortable enough in his own body to just let it be, that problem vanishes.