Am I right to be pissed off?

Life is about finding your puzzle piece and connecting which means if it’s not a perfect fit then you shouldn’t feel bad about breaking up as you can’t force two different pieces together cause the overall finished puzzle won’t look right…

And then on the other hand having been together for that many months and emotionally connected there’s no doubt you’ll feel upset seeing each other moving on as it’s an adjustment to your world and can be very similar to getting over a trauma like the stages of grieving.

1 Like

Whilst I understand why you may feel hurt, objectively if you’ve made your feelings clear then I don’t think you can have any reason to be miffed. He’s probably looking to get over you by having some unattached fun.

I’d see it as a good sign he’s moving on!

1 Like

Your anger is completely justified. I’ve recently been looking into how males and females handle break ups. I’ve noticed that males tend to reach out to other females quickly. Typically females aren’t quite as quick to jump on dating sites or to try to meet new men. From what I have been able to witness, men don’t take rejection very well at all. The break up kind of insults them on an emotional level as well as threatening their sexual egos. They start looking quickly to reassure themselves that they still “got it” and that they are still desirable. Therefore boosting ego & self esteem that was bruised by the break up.
I’ve only recently began researching this topic and I would like to hear from any men who would like to contribute to my findings.
On a personal note, I’d be pissed. I was pissed. But it’s not worth your time or energy to even mention it to him. Simply hope he finds someone else to annoy and aggravate, while you heal and move on to happier & healthier life choices.

1 Like

Your well within your right to be ‘annoyed’ hun! As long as your sure he either set up his Tinder account during or straight after you were you and him!? Then again you no him better than any ‘replier’ on hear and how he deals/copes with things, remember Tinder is basically a one night stand hook up site, not a dating site - big difference!
When iv had my heart broken or really miss that person I just split from, I will go straight out and get a drunken one night stand to make myself feel better and take my mind off it! The majority of people regret it the following day but I can honestly say I never have! It almost cements the fact that its 100% over and there’s no way no that I can go back or he wood take me back! For some reason I find it easier to deal with and get over! :relieved::disappointed::broken_heart:

1 Like