I now love jerking buses

I got my first jiggle balls today and I decided to wear them all day since they stayed in. I had to go out and I got the bus and it suddendly started jerking and going back hard when the bus stopped. Which in turn, made the jiggle balls roll around inside quite harshly. I now have a reason to love public transport :P

Haha glad you've had fun with them huni

I wondered where on earth this thread was going from the title. *relieved at normal topic* lol.

Glad you got on well with them :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I wondered where on earth this thread was going from the title. *relieved at normal topic* lol.

What did you think it was about lol

Now you know why I like mine so much !! Glad you had fun xx

Sounds stunning . Might hop on the 69 . It goes to cockermouth town centre . Lol

Ha Ha. A friend of mine claims she has involuntary orgasms on buses quite frequently due to the vibrations lol.

Oh if only buses didn't smell so bad

Buses can be fun I used to ride around on buses for hours when my oh was a bus driver for our area the vibrations are good x

Kittycat102 wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I thought this was going to be a funny thread too, thought it would be about masturbating a bus!

Brilliant! I got caught out wearing mine once and had to run up some stairs, now that was hard to keep quiet!

Never know wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I thought this was going to be a funny thread too, thought it would be about masturbating a bus!

How does one do that lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

Never know wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

How does one do that lol

Haha no idea, that's why I thought it was going to be a funny thread

Never know wrote:

Maybe due to all the jiggle ball wearers!

steevo68 wrote:

Never know wrote:

Maybe due to all the jiggle ball wearers!

ROFL !! X

LMAO, I honestly was so confused by the thread title I wasn't sure what I was going to read. I have worn these to yoga class, out walking....

Glad you are enjoying them!

I thought it was going to be like that van accident thread ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Oh well at least you had fun.

My favourite is a Route Master . Lovely open rear end .

Bhahahhaa I love the title. Best title ever!

Now you should try the train :P

I'm getting my first set delivered today, can't wait! Although planning to test them out around the house so TFL won't get a show LOL.

Slightly nervous because one of the reviewers said she had slightly sore lower abs muscles after wearing these ...