An interesting read around LH

http://www.bathlifebusinessclub.com/wordpress/event/lovehoneys-top-ten-eleven-tips/

Don't know how to post clicky links and or quote.

I'm a little surprised that their returns rate is just 8%, but I guess considering everything I have bought and kept since I joined, compared with what I have returned, that figure seems about right.

I have not returned anything, I did offer to return a testing product which Indidnt think was that good but it now has its uses.

Hey spiceitup

Thanks for sharing this with everyone, it's a great read!

And as we say, "Have fun, and be happy!"

^_^

Heya,

Can anyone help me find out what all the cadet ranks mean on LH?

Is there a list? :)

Hey Ladydinosaur

The cadet rankings refer to how active you are in the community.

The more active you are, the higher up the rank you'll move!

You can progress by being an active member of the forum, writing reviews and becoming a sex toy tester.

PS: Love the screename!

I agree it's interesting read. Thanks for posting.

A lot of info that most of us already know, customer service is a key to the success of lovehoney and top notch.

Thank you Jess, i love my screen name to :)
do you know what the highest rank is or lowest ect ?

That's ok :)

Everyone starts out as an "Officer Cadet" and works their way closer to the highest ranking position which is "Field Marshall".

As you add to the community with photos, reviews and posts you'll see your "promotions" automatically update on your profile :)

Thanks for sharing this. I've found a whole new level of respect for LH. I'll definitely be using them for everything I need in future! It's nice to know that a small company can turn big and still have the passion they started out with and pass that on to their customers. I'm really impressed! I'm also feeling quite ashamed to have shopped anywhere else! Please forgive me LH, we love you!

MrsMcX wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. I've found a whole new level of respect for LH. I'll definitely be using them for everything I need in future! It's nice to know that a small company can turn big and still have the passion they started out with and pass that on to their customers. I'm really impressed! I'm also feeling quite ashamed to have shopped anywhere else! Please forgive me LH, we love you!

Hehe... it's ok, we forgive ya! ;)

So glad you've discovered us, we're glad to have you in the "gang"!

Happy browsing!

I'm so happy too, after deliberating over all the beautiful things to buy, I'm placing my first order today! I love that you get free postage if you spend over a certain amount, it means that in some strange way I can justify spending more on treats! Hehe!

MrsMcX wrote:

I'm so happy too, after deliberating over all the beautiful things to buy, I'm placing my first order today! I love that you get free postage if you spend over a certain amount, it means that in some strange way I can justify spending more on treats! Hehe!

That's great news.

Don't forget, if you've finished shopping by 4pm, your order gets dispatched today for an even speedier delivery too! ;)

Have fun!

Just ordered, yey!! Actually really excited to do some reviews! Feel like shouting from the rooftops how great this site is, although I my neighbours might not appreciate it! Thanks for your help :)