Anal advice???

Okay so everyone's probably heard this over and over but I'm totally scared of pooping/any other horrific incident??

Like it's pretty much the only thing I haven't tried and I'd love to do it, but I can't bring myself to try out of poop fear. Does anyone have any advice or stories that can help????

If you're truly paranoid, buy an anal douche and use that before you go at it. Really, if you're a healthy individual as long as you've gone to the bathroom beforehand there should be nothing to fear.

If your diet is less healthy, I don't know you, take the option A.There really isn't much else to it.

I've been considering buying a douche and I do eat pretty well, I'm just worried that when it's in there/being pulled out it'll trigger my butt or something?

I think I'm just super paranoid to be honest

The world would be a strange and confusing place for anal fans and the gay population if anal triggered peristaltic movements, but that doesn't happen. If you can get a finger or two with some lube up there and there's nothing there, there's a 9 in 10 chance you're good to go and even then, as long as you use a douche if you're that paranoid, you'll be fine.

ZiggyStarbucks wrote:

I've been considering buying a douche and I do eat pretty well, I'm just worried that when it's in there/being pulled out it'll trigger my butt or something?

I think I'm just super paranoid to be honest

Your not alone my Mrs has the same reservartions. A possible way to start is perhaps a finger inside a condom with plenty of lube. We have used this idea in a role play..

Like I've had a finger before but I freaked out. I think I'm just overreacting. Thanks guys!

I had the same worries and I think you just need to decide to go for it! I tried douching and found it really uncomfortable but to start it put my mind at ease. The truth is, I have anal regularly now and use anal toys all the time and haven't had a single accident. MK7 is absolutely right about the diet and your general health.

It made me more confident when I tried a toy first (just a small plug for example) and found that nothing horrific happened. You might want to give that a go to put your mind at ease.x

Thanks bex1213 I feel a lot better now! x