Anal beginer

Hi i have tried anal befor and found it painfull as hubbie is rather large . I was wondering if anyone could recomend any lubs thanks

Lube is essential for anal play in my opinion, regardless of size.

Here are a couple I like:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31585

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11373

Thanks any opionions on desensatising lubs

I wouldn't recommend desensiting products personally, as I think you should always be able to tell if/when there's pain so you can stop or adjust what you're doing

Thanks

Could always try these if you don't mind silicone lubes:
www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17607
www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15092

Relaxing but not numbing, as most people will no doubt comment - if there is pain then you want to know about it so you can stop.

I have purchased the Doc Johnson Rear Entry Desensitising Lube 48ml and it seems to be doing its job pretty well, I'm a beginner too. I also recommend Maximus lube which is specifically for anal or a silicone lube.

Lube lube and more lube. Sliquid Silver would be my choice but this is only a part of making anal pleasurable.

Relaxation is just as important. Taking your time not rushing. A nice bath, massage and even an orgasm of your own. Will all help you to relax especially your sphicture.

Get hubby to finger you first working in lube inside as we'll as out.

When your ready not just him. I suggest you take control. Doggy style is best you holding your ass cheeks open wide. Hubby is only aloud to line his penis up to your ass. He must stand still so you can control the depth and speed of penetration. Use the shape of the penis head to ease your sphincter open.. Back of and push on again take your time to open the anus. Its a tough band of muscle that can be stretched but slowly.

Be ready for the pop as his penis rim of the head goes in. Once past your sphincter your anus opens up into a much bigger void. Keep trying to relax.

Now a few things to of discussed and be ready for. Is he going to cum in you if so be ready for the warmth of his cum and the post orgasm cum leak.

Lastly and most important he is not to pull out on his own. You need to push him out as the thick rim of his penis head will engage the internal side of your sphincter. You push out and pull of his penis. Or he stays inserted until soft.

Do not worry about mess as if hubby wants anal he will not expect there to be none.

Good luck and I hope this helps

Like the others have said, lube is an absolute must as the anus doesn't self-lubricate. Perhaps buy a small to medium butt plug to build you up and maybe an anal douche if you want to get rid of any self-consciousness about cleanliness.

Thanks everyone think am gonna go shopping before a try anthing and just take my time no rush lol thanks again its fab to have a place i can get info on this sort of rhing xx