Anal fun

I'm getting into using anal toys ,I'm enjoying experimenting but wondered what's the best way to go ,depth of penetration or width for more stretching ?

weemannie wrote:

I'm getting into using anal toys ,I'm enjoying experimenting but wondered what's the best way to go ,depth of penetration or width for more stretching ?

That obviously depends on what you prefer, try get a couple items, a thinner but longer and a thicker one. Then go from there and see which you like the most, or try get an item that is thick and long, best of both worlds :)

^.^ H2H ^.^

have you tried anal beads they seem like a good idea as they get thicker the deeper they go???

i think a good starting point is plugs x

find your prostate and vibrate tht <3. when i started i went for slim toys with length rather than the smaller fatter plugs

Can I ask, for women, is anal enjoyable? I saw on a toy website a 3 in one vibrator. It has clitoral, vaginal and anal dildo parts with vibrations and I was like "I WAANT" but not sure if I'll enjoy it.

Also for women, do you have to prepare yourself before insertion? Like douching or anything?

Thanks!

ive just bought this, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22817

cant wait for it to get here !!!!

Depends on what you want and what you prefer?

Deep penetration ?

Stretching ?

Prostate Stimulation ?

If as you say you are already into it then you may already have an idea. I would suggest an inflatable plug if you dont want depth but that full sensation and stretching, there are many games you can play with one. If its depth then go for a dildo , but choose one with a suction base for hands free fun..