Anal..helppp tips please

Hey you sexy people me again..so another question anal?

This is a big thing for me to talk about I had anal 10 years ago but sadly it wasn't with my Concent so as you can imagen I never wanted anyone inside my ass.

I've worked up the courage and told my partner I want to and asked if he would and he's all up for it. Well we went to try it once before used lube but I couldn't handle it he's a big boy indeed and just the tip really hurt we had to stop well he didn't even get in really.I really want to do it and trust him but I need some tips about getting past it hurting and any other tips for basically could say being a first timer

Thank you 😘😘

Get him to lick, kiss and suck around your bum all over to get you nice and excited :) get into doggy and push your bum and pussy into his face to feast on. Let him enter a finger whilst he's eating you out, make it enjoyable other than straight in for the full penetration.

Work your way up :)

AJ' S wrote:

Get him to lick, kiss and suck around your bum all over to get you nice and excited :) get into doggy and smoother your bum and pussy into his face to feast on. Let him enter a finger whilst he's eating you out, make it enjoyable other than straight in for the full penetration.

Make sure he knows you're in charge....it's your bum so he has to follow your rules. Use it to dominate him...if he wants to do your bum, he has to do something he's not comfortable with...

Totally dominate his face let him know you are in control, you drive the motions

Well one thing he doesn't lick me he's done it 3 times and decided he's just gone off it so that ones out the window lol but thank you.hes put a finger in and it felt amazing but when it comes to his man hood he is rather big so it just hurts. Is there any certain lube that is better for this sort of thing.. And thank you subby hubby maid I will make sure of that :)

He doesn't lick...Shame it's a great warm up, have yiu asked him to? It's about give and take. But I guess if he's not into it then can't pressure.

Use a condom too, will be easier and buy some anal lube. I've also heard coconut oil is good and edible :)

Stephy-x wrote:

Well one thing he doesn't lick me he's done it 3 times and decided he's just gone off it so that ones out the window lol but thank you.hes put a finger in and it felt amazing but when it comes to his man hood he is rather big so it just hurts. Is there any certain lube that is better for this sort of thing.. And thank you subby hubby maid I will make sure of that :)

You need to start off small and work your way up to accomodate him.i.e get some butt plugs so you stretch your butt out a bit,then use a larger one that way you wont hurt yourself by putting a big cock in your butt without no stretching.

Thank you :) I will try that well I've bought plenty of different lubes lol

Don't let anyone pressure you and most of all have lots of fun.

Enjoy :) x

Subby_hubby_maid wrote:

AJ' S wrote:

Get him to lick, kiss and suck around your bum all over to get you nice and excited :) get into doggy and smoother your bum and pussy into his face to feast on. Let him enter a finger whilst he's eating you out, make it enjoyable other than straight in for the full penetration.

Make sure he knows you're in charge....it's your bum so he has to follow your rules. Use it to dominate him...if he wants to do your bum, he has to do something he's not comfortable with...

We started with our sub/dom relationship because I wanted to do Mistress Wife anally. She had her rules, and I followed them...and I had to do things she wanted, which resulted in our current status. We are in a very happy female led relationship. Sometimes switch switches you more than you expect....![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Invest in a butt plug so you can get used to the feeling. Lovehoney also sell anal lubes with desensitising stuff in. I haven't tried one myself so can't say whether they work. Mostly it's about being able to relax. You may need a drink or two first. Also using an anal douche first should help you relax if you have any worries regarding cleanliness. I can't do it with my partner because he is too big the same as you. But I don't really want to either as I get too anxious about the pain. Hope you manage it :) the hard bit is getting it in, once it's in its not painful anymore.

The first time I had anal, we just used plenty of lube, he wore a condom, put his finger in first and then went for it. However, we didn't do it doggy, I found I was more relaxed and it was easier to get in when I laid on my back and had cushions under my hips to raise me up. Try that, it might help 😊
(But also agree if he's a big guy you may well just have to work up to it!)

if u dont like it dont do it.....ive done it with 3 girls..none enjoyed it so i dont try anymore....vag sex is fine for me

can never understand why so many guys wanna do it so bad...its a outlet not a inlet.lol...

First of all alot of LUBE like alot! Dont just let him stick it in either have him finger your ass or if you have toys go that rout. My OH and I have anal pretty frequently and it does hurt sometimes at first. I have found that i like him to get all the way in and then just stay there and not move until my body adjusts. Then im ready to go!

Be careful you dont want to hurt yourself. Have fun. and RELAX! I tend to have amazing Os this way so i hope the same for you!

I haven't really had it much as my past partner wasn't into it. I bought some desensitising anal lube from here which was ok, I also got a bit tipsy to calm my nerves and help relax me. The best thing I can say is to get into doggy and make him stay still and you slowly back on to him. Take it as slow as you want it still hurts but does feel good. I need to do it again but know it's going to hurt so will go through the same process X a lot of lube and me completely in control X good luck huni were in this together lol xxxx

Definately try some smaller toys / a finger or more first and gradually work your way up. Plenty of lube. take it slow and steady, theres no rush.

Hang in there :)

I'd suggest you buy a couple of smaller toys and play on your own for a bit first. You can get used to the sensation and using your fingers to begin with stretch yourself very gently. Progress onto toys (small ones to start off with) and above all, be patient. I can take larger toys anally than I can vaginally now but it takes time. Playing on your own you can experiment with different positions and teach yourself to relax.

You'll get there but dont rush things however tempting it may be. Once you can take a small plug comfortably it may be a good idea to wear it for a bit each day, gradually increasing the time. Once you're happy with that you can try increasing the size but do it in stages, just a small increase each time.

I love anal sex/play and if you build up to it slowly I'm sure you will too......above all, have fun with it xx

Terri JJ wrote:

I'd suggest you buy a couple of smaller toys and play on your own for a bit first. You can get used to the sensation and using your fingers to begin with stretch yourself very gently. Progress onto toys (small ones to start off with) and above all, be patient. I can take larger toys anally than I can vaginally now but it takes time. Playing on your own you can experiment with different positions and teach yourself to relax.

You'll get there but dont rush things however tempting it may be. Once you can take a small plug comfortably it may be a good idea to wear it for a bit each day, gradually increasing the time. Once you're happy with that you can try increasing the size but do it in stages, just a small increase each time.

I love anal sex/play and if you build up to it slowly I'm sure you will too......above all, have fun with it xx

Great advice Terri JJ👍

Relaxing is the most imprtant thing..spend lots building up trust with him touching you and gettigng used to that before you try anything else.

Like lots of things in life anal sex is so much better with lots of preparation.

I use to find playing with my clit used to really help me relax while DH paid attention to everything else. It is important to be comfortable and relaxed.

Happy playing xx

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

My main tips to enjoying anal play:

Silicone anal lube if you are not using toys, or a really good water-based anal lube otherwise. It's impossible to have too much moisture for this, especially when starting out.

Different positions - try cowgirl, missionary or a spooning position instead of doggy style to vary the intimacy, the depth of penetration, and to help you control the speed and angle.

Combine penetration (whether fingers, toys or a penis) with gentle clit stimulation, this helps relax the sphincter.

And most of all - communicate! If something hurts, or feels really good, or you want to change it up, speed up or slow down - say so. Don't do anything you're not comfortable with and certainly don't ignore any pain as that is your body saying stop.

Good luck! :)

This!!! yes yes yes :) and have bags of fun!