Anal Lube

Hello everyone, wondering allready for long time, and now i would maybe get some advice here...

What is causing when you apply lube on butt hole and its really feels like hot burning stuff for while ? is it just not quality lube or something differend like little scratches or something like that ?

Thanks

It's most likely caused by a lube that doesn't agree with you. What are you currently using?

At the moment Maximus water based.

But yesterday i ordered this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=233 from LH so i gve it a go wuth my OH and will see if it makes any difference.

That lube is glycerin free ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) an ingrediant to avoid in lubes

We use the LH Discover lube for anal play.

Wonderful stuff we both agree.

Lube can go off. I have experienced a burning sensation and my SO will really suffer from urinary infections with lube that has turned.

The maximus lube is great stuff (by far my fav) but burning etc is not good. One benefit is the clear bottle. Look for any cloudyness or "spider webs" in the lube itself. Also taste it.

Maximus is nearly completely tasteless and perfectly (crystal) clear. If its not both of these - its time for new lube.

Also (unfortunately) Maximus lube has been discontinued :(