Anal lubrication

Me and the wife both love anal, she loves pegging me and I love giving her anal sex...
We notice sometimes that the anal lube tends to burn inside every now and then. Has anybody else had this if so which lubes have you found which stopped it from burning..

Thanks and a merry Christmas

What lube are you using at the moment? Is it a numbing lubricant?

Maximus anal lube. It's just your plain water based lube.. its very strange how it burns ever so slightly, once you get going it does fade away it's just the first minutensils or two it burns

We use Maximus for this (and for masturbation and vaginal sex too as its so good!) and we've never experienced this.

Is it possible that you're both not quite warmed up enough, and it's the stretching which is causing the burning feeling?

For anal and cock sounding you cannot buy a better lube than Liquid Silk in a handy pump action bottle that can be directly squirted into the anus and / or cock lips

I not much of an anal player but I use this with my butt plug and it's very good http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36457 might be worth a try

If you've been a bit vigorous the day before it maybe that, try a differnt lube just to see, and possibly a thicker one?

I (and many others going by it's popularity) have never had any issues with Maximus. The burning might be any number of things, but best guess is that you might have a microscopic tear internally which is stinging slightly when the lube gets in it, or just from the rubbing?

Process of elimination is best, try a different lube and see if it's the same. The Aloe Lubido that Fun Louise linked is really good :)