Lubricant and anal play, is this ok?

I currently only have a bottle of water-based warming lube left in my toy box and want to do some anal tonight.

Now I've used regular water-based lube with anal before but never a warming one and I'm thinking it's not going to be suitable but I want to check anyway in case it's ok.

If it's not I guess I'll just have to wait till I grab another bottle of my usual anal suitable stuff before I engage in butt fun.

Cheers

Couldn't say lol! Maybe insert a fingertip and give it a minute to see how it feels, and have a wet wipe toilet tissue on standby just in case?

Could be a 'hot' experience? try a little and see how it goes

You might just get a curry sensation!

I would hold fire until you got some proper lubricant designed for Anal play.

Tbh I'd not risk it warming might prove too hot for anal play

Cheers for the replies. I ended up using the lube for regular play with my fleshlight and putting off anal play till i get other lube suitable for it like maximus which Is my usual anal specific lube of choice.

darklightq wrote:

Cheers for the replies. I ended up using the lube for regular play with my fleshlight and putting off anal play till i get other lube suitable for it like maximus which Is my usual anal specific lube of choice.

That sounds very sensible to me. Its always best using stuff for what it is made for .

mysteron wrote:

darklightq wrote:

That sounds very sensible to me. Its always best using stuff for what it is made for .

+1 Spot on advice a warming lube up the bum does not sound anything like being an enjoyable experience.

Yeah warming lube up there... I mean it could be fine but do you really want to take the risk? I'm pretty sure most of us could live without while knowing that if we tried and it backfired, it might be... one of the more painful and disastrous sexual experiences.

Lol ! Glad you decided to wait until you have proper anal lube. Think you may have ended up sitting on an ice pack !! x

lucky escape but would loved to have listened to the outcome

so close yet so far