Anal masturbation

Well at least your capable of it then! You a big anal fan or is it not really your cup of tea? x

Well, me and the OH havent had anal sex as of yet, but anything up to that, i am indeed a fan of ^_^

So why haven't you taken the anal plunge?! Very surprising that you haven't! How long have you been together? x

We tried a couple weeks ago, but we ended up in a bit of a giggling fit, lol.

And we've only been together about 8 months now, plus we're long distance too x x

Oh right...well maybe its something that can be checked off for Valentines Day! x

Perhaps, but im not a big believer in V-Day, so im not too fussed, lol.

I think it's better to try things when the mood takes you there, rather than planning ahead x x

Hmmm...problem with anal though (in my opinion)... you HAVE to plan ahead! Otherwise...well...it's not pretty! x

lol, well, i suppose, me and the OH will just have to deal with it, wont we :-P

Well, we have no plans to try again at the mo, we're just enjoying other new things for now ^_^

x x

I love to make hubby cum whilst masaging his prostate, omg he cums like he never does normally, his whole body shakes hehe.

id reccoment everyone try it once and see if its for them xxxxx

Sexychic, i really really wanna try that, but the OH seems soo reluctant :(

x x x

Morbidia, send him along to this page and see if that changes his outlook at all?

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/resources1/prostate-self-exploration/

In my experience, it's better if people explore their own bodies first, because they have the ultimate control over everything that happens, so it's all less scary.

Good luck. :)

Thanks for that Lubyanka, i'll definatley give it a go ^_^

x x

I have had some of the most intense multiple orgasms from anal alone! I think it feels totally different than vaginal orgasms and I love how full I feel. Also I love wearing a plug for a few hours and if I am in the office I can rock back and forth into heaven!

bbn wrote:

Sexychic wrote:

I love to make hubby cum whilst masaging his prostate, omg he cums like he never does normally, his whole body shakes hehe.

That sounds great - would love to have my prostate massaged while working up to a cumming. Did you find it easy to feel his prostate? Were you using finger or a butt toy?

hehe good to see you back on here Sexychic... and i'm taking all of the credit for that lil lesson! ;)

Hi all!From personal experience i have found that masturbating my asshole is great and has given me lots of wonderfull orgasms!it makes the body shaking!!!also the best thing is when you have an orgasm without touching anything else than your asshole!the feeling is fantastic!but all this worked for me!So what i say is just try it!!!

grboy202 wrote:

Hi all!From personal experience i have found that masturbating my asshole is great and has given me lots of wonderfull orgasms!it makes the body shaking!!!also the best thing is when you have an orgasm without touching anything else than your asshole!the feeling is fantastic!but all this worked for me!So what i say is just try it!!!

I think my fella would agree with you on that one!!

JJxx

bbn wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Morbidia, send him along to this page and see if that changes his outlook at all?

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/resources1/prostate-self-exploration/

In my experience, it's better if people explore their own bodies first, because they have the ultimate control over everything that happens, so it's all less scary.

Good luck. :)

Thanks Lubyanka - v interesting advice - must give myself gentle intro.

Id reccomend a finger to start as with a prostate massager i didnt know where to go with it, when you find it once its easy to find again and again, and believe me when I say you will know and so will she when shes found it, just by the gasps hehe

bbn wrote:

Sexychic wrote:

That sounds great - would love to have my prostate massaged while working up to a cumming. Did you find it easy to feel his prostate? Were you using finger or a butt toy?

Id reccomend a finger to start as with a prostate massager i didnt know where to go with it, when you find it once its easy to find again and again, and believe me when I say you will know and so will she when shes found it, just by the gasps hehe

grboy202 wrote:

I'm in the same boat, having discovered my backside as a very receptive seat of pleasure -- so to speak -- quite a while ago. but actually I've only been getting off like this for a couple years or so. not sure why it never happened before that; I mean I always felt like it COULD happen, and surely I got quite close to climax on many occasions, but it always wound up with a wank. so while I'd always found anal play very exciting, pleasurable, and rewarding, I'd never experienced the proverbial BIG ONE.

I feel the same way -- it's special and glorious and simply amazing getting off without touching anything else!!!! the orgasms I experience are a COMPLETELY different animal, so much more intense than those that are triggered primarily by penile stimulation. I mean, sure, there's an ejaculation (though usually far more protracted and explosive than the other kind), but that's about the only thing they have in common. it's a full body orgasm for sure, but it's so mental as well. it's total release for every fiber of my being. and it feels so good, and makes me move in ways that have me wondering exactly when I studied the Lambada??! it leaves me totally fulfilled and satisfied, but also utterly spent. and I can't help thinking, if it feels this incredible WITH JUST A TOY, well, you can probably pretty easily guess what I'm thinking....

My OH has recently let me slide a finger (a very tentative little finger!) in him while suck his cock and balls and he liked it although have only done it that once. I recently put the basic slimline butt plug on here for me to try and said maybe he would like to try one but he looked at it in horror and said that lettingme get a finger near him was big deal so he's not ready for a toy yet. It's not that I esp want to do it! But I thought he'd enjoy it and as others have said there's somethng about that reversal of power and vulnerability and being inside someone - and for him to get (even a small sense) of what that might be like for women.