Anal newbies

Great idea,cos fridge nowhere near my bedroom.That would help to keep things handy for when required during play.My mind is now drifting towards an ice bucket.!

Thanks Naughty Nerd, I've put those two items on my wishlist! 😉

adamalx wrote:

Godxeon wrote:

Not sure I agree with the 'built for it' term however I have to agree with the his/hers sensation being suggested. I do feel you need to try it out yourself also to get used to the sensations and to anticipate what she might enjoy. There is a time for slow and gentle and a time for hard and fast. Also dont forget the use of condoms over toys/yourself also allows the possibility of exchanges across orifices too. The key is always to TALK. Sounds simple I know but it really is the best aphrodisiac after all. Good luck and play safe ;-)

Men literally have the benefit of the prostate over women (in cis-gender terms) so they are ideally more prepared for anal play, and more inclined to receive the benefits, so yes we are built for it. The only thing holding us back is out-dated gender pereceptions.

Fair do's I'll run with that idea then, perhaps we are after ! I knew there was a reason I enjoy it so even though I consider myself straight :-) Thanks for the correction

Butt plugs ftw. I would get a slimmer one to get used to anal sex, or a wider one to wear during piv :)

We just tried beads for the first time which the mrs enjoyed alot aswell

Could anyone recommend a ''beginners '' vibrating butt plug ? Bought one recently but slightly disappointed with it due to it not staying in place !! Without holding it there. Heard so much on here about being able to wear butt plugs for long periods, even whilst out, and would love to be able to leave 'in' without slipping out x

I had anal for the first time properly yesterday had been working up to it with plugs and beads and it felt great, my question is it normal to have the 'toots' for hours after? I just can't stop tooting, I douche before hand, my husband says he doesn't mind but wondering if it's to be expected after anal?

cam couple 83 wrote:

I had anal for the first time properly yesterday had been working up to it with plugs and beads and it felt great, my question is it normal to have the 'toots' for hours after? I just can't stop tooting, I douche before hand, my husband says he doesn't mind but wondering if it's to be expected after anal?f

Funny you should say that ! As I have had the same problem this week ! So I would be interested if anyone else gets this ?

cam couple 83 wrote:

I had anal for the first time properly yesterday had been working up to it with plugs and beads and it felt great, my question is it normal to have the 'toots' for hours after? I just can't stop tooting, I douche before hand, my husband says he doesn't mind but wondering if it's to be expected after anal?

You made me laugh out loud about the "tooting", haven't heard that for ages ;) what a great way of putting it! To answer your question though, yes it's possible to get air trapped from douching and anal sex, especially if pulling toys in and out as your muscles relax. Me and the wife do anal regularly and quite often get the "toots" afterwards. Just put it down to the fact that you've really enjoyed yourself x

Simon & Jules wrote:

cam couple 83 wrote:

You made me laugh out loud about the "tooting", haven't heard that for ages ;) what a great way of putting it! To answer your question though, yes it's possible to get air trapped from douching and anal sex, especially if pulling toys in and out as your muscles relax. Me and the wife do anal regularly and quite often get the "toots" afterwards. Just put it down to the fact that you've really enjoyed yourself x

Its a "Rear-end Raspberry Rating...."

That's completely normal. If you're being quite vigorous then air can get trapped and it's gotta get out somehow!!

@Percy vibrating butt plugs don't do much for me but a jiggle plug a would definitely recommend. Especially if used during PIV sex from behind. Tjis one I reviews is fab

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35191#customer_reviews

I'm going to think of Thomas tank engine every time I use my butt plug now lol

Yeah I've noticed that with vibrating plugs they can tend to move around a little, especially with the movement of the muscles. I've never tried to wear one while out and about though hah.