Anal play leads to the unexpected

Having not had any solo play or sex in recent weeks due to recently having had a Prince Albert piercing and waiting for that to heel, my gf to my surprise, thought it would be nice to play with my arse instead whilst we were lying in bed.
Feeling really horny I rolled onto my back allowing her to kneel between my legs exposing my arse further for her to explore.
She continues to play with me for what must have been 20-25 minutes with her fingers which felt amazing. Then to my shock he told me that she had her fist in my arse. There was no pain or discomfort and if she hadn’t have told me then I would t have known.
We put it down to the fact that I was really relaxed and that she had taken things really slowly, probing, twisting and inserting each finger only when I was suitably relaxed to accommodate it.
When she told me I literally had the biggest, earth shattering orgasm of my life. It wasn’t anything that we had ever discussed and I hadn’t asked for her to do it but it just happened. To say it was pleasurable is an understatement and we have discussed it since and my partner loved it so it would appear we both got something out of it. I can’t wait for her to fist me again now and the thought of it gets me really turned on.

21 Likes

Joys of anal

1 Like

Oh yeah, I love fisting (both giving and receiving). If you both enjoyed it, then there is much more fisting to be done!

1 Like

What a fabulous experience - yaaayyy! :partying_face:

Teensy heads-up: don’t be surprised or get stressed out if it doesn’t go quite as easily the second time around. Next time you’re more likely going to be anticipating it, and while the thought of it will turn you on, it could also make you a bit less relaxed down there. You might find that she has to go even slower than she did first time around, and maybe use more lube, until you get used to letting yourself be totally relaxed with it. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s how it started for us now we have boxes full of giant Butt plugs and huge toys

1 Like

Happy days to your first hand fisting :fist_left:t2: Have you ever used fairly large anal toys in the past?

1 Like

We use butt plugs but nothing that is anywhere near the size of her fist.

2 Likes

Now I’m not sure if I want to uh cough go down the rabbit hole that is anal :lying_face:

Sounds spot on hours of fun to Come! :wink:

Sound like a wonderful experience.

That is also who it started for us, but I was already used to buttplug just a little smaller then her hand.

All I can say is happy fisting and enjoy :wink:

Wow @RFinTHEbedroom :smiley: That sounds amazing! I’m sure you’ve got a lot more fun to come. I’ve never managed to get over 5 inch circumference when I’m playing on my own although my OH is larger and I don’t seem to have a problem with him!

I finally plucked up the courage to tell my OH that one of my fantasies is to be fisted (not anally though!) and I showed him my new large (ish) purple dildo. I thought he’d be intimidated or shocked at the idea. He didn’t seem all that surprised, I guess I must have hinted at it when I’d had a couple of drinks in the past :sweat_smile: We’re going to work towards it and now that he knows he can tease me with a bit of dirty talk!

1 Like

Interesting :thinking: must have been very relaxed :sweat_smile: