Could do with a recommendation

Hi,

I'm looking for a new dildo for anal use and could do with some advice.

I've already got the Flexcite Prostate Massager, and BASIC 6.5" Realistic purple wonder.

The problems I have is I'm not a fan of the curved prostate massager, I prefer an in an out motion that the basic is much better at, but the material it's made of seems to be... dragging.... after I've been using it for a few minutes.

Can anyone recommend a decent real shaped dildo that's got a smoother surface than the basic?

Or if I'm using the basic wrong let me know, I've used a few pumps of the love honey water based lube, and have to top it up a couple of times when I start to feel the drag, which kind of ruins the momentum.

Thanks!

It sounds like you aren’t using enough lube. The butt isn’t self lubricating and water based lubes do absorb in so using more lube and possibly an anal play specific lube will help, as anal lube is thicker so will give more cushioning against the friction.

Also, make sure you are plenty hydrated before play, that will stop the lube absorbing quite so quickly (although it still will)

I was applying mostly to the dildo, then refreshing it after some gentle working. I've also tried using a finger to insert it directly.

Think I'll give the syringe and some thicker lube a try.

Thanks for the suggestions

Soft silicone anal toys are good for me, with lots of 'water based' Lovehoney anal lube x.

Water based lube won't damage the silicone material either.