Anal play, strap on, prostate massage

I strongly enjoy anal play. My OH also enjoys putting fingers in me or toys. We are looking to explore further by using a prostate massager. I ever want het to use a strap on with me. We wants to explore as much sexually as humanly possible. Anyone use there items before or have other anal ideas. Thanks ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Hi Winzyusmc,

Me and my OH are also exploring anal play at the moment. I enjoy finding his prostrate with my fingers and find that I can make him orgasm without cumming in this way, is that normal??

We've just moved onto vibrating anal beads (bionic bullet range - amazing btw) and vibrating butt plugs and are now looking for a strap on for me to use on him, but we want one where the harness doesn't interfere if he was to wear it for double penetration on me.

Anyone with any experience that can recommend anything?

Thanks

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Hi

The one harness that we had from LH has been discontinued. (spartacus) It had a double strap that went from the 'O' ring at the front and between the legs and round the cheeks, it also had a cut out just below the 'O' ring that gave access to her clit, or if I had the sudden urge to mount her. ;-) Or if I were wearing it, allowed me to double penetrate her

If she wore it with about a six inch dildo then that was more than enough to make contact with my prostate and would have me dribbling uncontrollably.

bianchi I'm the oposite I cum but without an orgasm.

Enjoy x

If you are looking for a prostate massager, i can recomend this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4463

I wrote a review on it a while back and it's still my fave prostate toy :)

It's great for a first toy because it's slim and dosen't hurt, but the tip makes it easy to stimulate the prostate :D

Thanks BrumGuy,

Will look to see if anyone else is selling it still or if LH sell one similar now

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Dazzels wrote:

If you are looking for a prostate massager, i can recomend this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4463

I wrote a review on it a while back and it's still my fave prostate toy :)

It's great for a first toy because it's slim and dosen't hurt, but the tip makes it easy to stimulate the prostate :D

This is what we use , we have progressed to the ladies g spot version now too as it has a much bigger contact area.

Yes the orgasm without penis stimulation is normal and actually quite prized. Not everyone can achieve it so in some respects bianchi you've done very well. Most normally just leak a lot of clear precum , to actually come properly is wonderful.

Great thread, trying to get more anal experience with my OH though she's usually quite apprehensive about trying new things. Now also looking to experience prostate play but really looking to get a good quality strap on for my OH to one day use on me, especially if it is suitable to be used on both partners as she loves double penetration play

We've just received this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044

Looking forward to experimenting with that when we get time :-)

(seem to be working too hard atm)

My hubby & I have the toy joy double ended strapless strap on...it's great for u both to enjoy, it means she has a treat inside her whilst penetrating u!! I would highly recommend it!!

Just out of curiousity is it possible for your hubby to wear the strapless strap on? my OH wants to try dp fun

Hey i use the Dr. joel 6.5 in yesterday i put a movie in and started playing yes a lot of pre cum but then i got the feeling like i was going to cum i was soft at the time . so i just strated strokeing the little guy and damn i have never came so much since i was a younger man. I think im going to give it another try today. When i do it when wife is with me she cant stand it and just starts blowing me. But yesterday i was alone and it was great. thanks the turtle

etc28 wrote:

Just out of curiousity is it possible for your hubby to wear the strapless strap on? my OH wants to try dp fun

This is what we're aiming for, will let you know. It looks possible, the one I quoted above you can move put dildo at any angle so fingers crossed....

I'd love to try receiving anal play, need to ask my gf first or initiate it. Scary incase she doesn't like or thinks is weird! We are just at the starting to experiment stage. She loves receiving anal though :)

How do you find the prostate? is it deep? And how will she know she's found it? Will I know when she has?

curiousme wrote:

How do you find the prostate? is it deep? And how will she know she's found it? Will I know when she has?

There's a good thread on this here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/188145-cant-find-my-hubbies-prostate-blush/

As to toys, I've just posted my review of the Nexus Revo 2, which is definitely now at the top of my list of prostate massagers: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26283&reviewid=87149#customer_reviews

Just getting into anal play myself. I've been the owner of LH's Booty Buddy for a while, but found it hadn't quite the reach to fully stimulate my prostate, so ordered this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22772 last night, in the hope it's longer length, wider girth and the vibes might make for a fun time for yours truly.

Also looking forward to being with my new lady-love, as we both want to try the backdoor boogie and I'd love her to try taking me with a strap-on.

Thanks for starting this thread; given me some good food-for-thought!

I own and would really recommend the aneros progasm and the Lelo billy, with wonderful prostate massagers with the aneros being hands free and the lelo i find best moving it in and out.

I see this is an old message and by now you’ve learned a lot. I found a glass “finger” looks like a finger and appx 4” with a round base,. I spent lots of money until I found this little beauty. I was new to prostate play so took me a while to find the spot which is just under the surface, like 1/4 inch at the top of the anus just gently moving up and down with very little pressure gradually getting deeper. It is the most amazing experience physically Ive ever had and still is. Literally left my shaking and stunned! Find one and try it you will NOT regret it.
Then I found the purejoy wand, now I move to it after gathering myself from the finger, amazing!