Anal play!!

Hey guys.

so im in need of abit of advice here! Ive done anal before (last time was about 6 years ago) and ive really enjoyed it, however my other half wants to try it, but i can tell hes not that experianced. Ive had a bad experiance before, and this is playing on my mind, as he wasnt experianced and it put me off.

ive bought some lube off here after reading the reviews, ive slowly been streching my self with toys. but im finding it uncomfortable and a little bit painful,I just cant seem to relax!!

anyone got any good tips for relaxing, so i can enjoy it more again?

For me if its with a partner I find a really loving slow passionate kiss works for me! If you're on your own then breathing slowly, in through your nose out through your mouth xx

Firstly Hi and welcome to the forums x

Get yourself well and truly worked up and turned first....by which method works best for you. The best position for inserting anything anally is on your side with your knees pulled up towards your chest. You'll probably be more relaxed if you've had an orgasm or two first.

Use plenty of lube and breathe deeply. Insert your toy a little further each time you exhale...this is when your muscles wll be at their most relaxed. Dont be tempted to use toys which are large if its been a while since you played anally, a smaller one will be best to start off with.

When it comes to actual anal sex, a good position is doggy. Tell your partner to position himself at the entrance to your bum and keep still. You can then push back onto him and take things at your own pace. Sliding yourself backwards an forwards, going a little deeper each time will make sure you stretch gently. remember, plenty of lube and deep breathing xx

Have a warm bath first then relax and use lots of lube and a good toy ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Has anyone used a lubricant with lidocaine in it to numb the entry? Or is this a bad plan as it a) takes away the good sensation with the bad b) masks when you're actually going too far for your body.

I've always wanted to take a cock but never been able to so had been considering the lidocaine route. Any advise gratefully received!

I find a little lube on the inside, around the anus and on the toy helps. Dont just put it on the head of the toy. Squirt some on and then give it a little w4nk, so it's covered. You don't want a dry shaft.

Also, definitely get your boyf to rim you first. It's very relaxing and a massive turn on.