Anal play

So i am trying to get my husband more into sex toys and a bit of kink to spice up our sex life! We have started using vibrators during sex for massage and he gets rock hard when i go near his anus. I know he would love it if i explored it more but he won't let me - i have tried.talking to him about it but i think he feels embarassed? I am very very open and verbal about what i want sexually but he is much more reserved. Any tips on how to break down this barrier? Going near that area turns him on like a flick of a switch so i know he would enjoy more

Start gradual I wouldn't even mention it for a while... A lot of men get freaked by it because they think it's 'gay'. Even when my husband mentioned me pegging him years ago before I was more comfortable with sex I freaked a little.
Give it time, relax about it. Test the waters with at a well lubed finger when giving him a blow job! The first time I pegged my husband he came so hard it hit the wall above our bed!!

Start gradual I wouldn't even mention it for a while... A lot of men get freaked by it because they think it's 'gay'. Even when my husband mentioned me pegging him years ago before I was more comfortable with sex I freaked a little.
Give it time, relax about it. Test the waters with at a well lubed finger when giving him a blow job! The first time I pegged my husband he came so hard it hit the wall above our bed!!

Thank you I appreciate the advice :)

He might be a bit embarrassed about not being clean there. I know when my girlfriend used to try and insert a finger i wouldn't let her as I was embarrased, but i did actually want her to do it. I bought myself a douche and got myself prapered and then the next time I let her do it and it was amazing.

My partner was the first to do this to me ever and I was surprised when it happened and must say I enjoyed it 😎

Hi Lozz ,It may be hard to believe but I was once very unsure about anal play. Like most men I had issues about it being 'gay' and still feel uncomfortable if the toy or vibe looks too penis like.

You could try introducing it by oiling your OH up around their cock and balls and down to the sensitive area around his hole. Then massaging and teasing the whole area as part of general foreplay which gives you a chance to tease around hole with a fingertip. A furtive flick upwards could see your fingertip accidentally just enter him for a bit of a tease before moving back to the outside. He should soon learn to relax and enjoy it. If you want to progress why not try using a small bullet vibe that doesn't look cock like to really drive him crazy as you tease around his balls and the root of his cock down to his hole again just teasing until you think it's time to accidentally use the tip. Again the pleasure and fun of it all should soon help him past any inhibibitions. I did for me lol.![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) Good luck