Persuading the other half

I really want to get involved with the oh's anus particularly to try a prostate massage but he's pretty reluctant! Any advice please? B x

well i was reluctant at first - there is the whole gay stigma but if you are gentle and tell him you want to try different things to make it interesting slowly he will come round....i did!

though i wouldnt throw him in the deep end with that toy...use your finger and tongue first and let him get used to it, he will then relax enough for toys...otherwise it will be very painful and he wont want to do it

If it's not his bag, it's not his bag but if he's game for a little experimenting, start slow. Use lube. Start small, with fingers and such (if you're cool with that) and then perhaps work up to a (small) butt plug.

I would try stimulating your OH's with your finger and see what reaction you get (ask first, it's only polite.) If things go well, he may be eager to see what a toy, that's designed for the job, can do for him.

It also helps if you tell him how brilliantly horny the thought of doing these things to him makes you feel and you want to be that special person who opens the door to bum-fun for him.

Happy hunting!

Absolutely, start slow, tell him what you want to do and encourage him to relax.Use LOTS of lube and to start with dont shove your finger/tongue in, work up to it slowly (over a few sessions)

It helped me that she would let me enter her ass afterwards!

Thanks for the advice!! It's strange how as we've got older the interest in anal has crossed over. He was desperate to try it years ago and when it eventually happened for the first time I initiated it. In saying that I've never tried any toy other than anal beads but I love feeling full in my anus and vagina! Even fingers during oral sex - just makes me feel dirty which in my eyes is a great thing ;-)

Have you had a search? Think there is some excellent advice on some other threads.