Anal play

Hi. I’m completely new to anything in my ass as I’ve always had the thought it would mean I was gay! However I’ve always thought about it and as the other half hasn’t had sex with me in years I thought I’d explore! Bought myself a small butt plug to ease myself in gently! A lot of research about my p-spot and hit it last night! Can’t believe I’ve not done this sooner! Ordered myself a 6” dildo last night and can’t wait to try get it inside me! I’m defo not wanting a man inside me but the thought of this is exciting me so much!

3 Likes

Hi and welcome.

The old “anal makes me gay” stigma is such a common theme, but the only thing that can make you gay is if you’re gay (thats neither a good or a bad thing), anything/everything else is just pleasure. Once you get your head past that, then there is a whole world to explore.

Fair warning - it can be quite addictive, you’ll quickly find out what you like and as has already happened, 1 “small butt plug” has grown into a 6 inch dildo and if you get comfortable with that, who knows where it will end up.

Have at it, and enjoy the journey

8 Likes

I’ve forgotten all about the gay thing! I’m nervous about the 6” arriving I’ll be honest! But so excited

Mate I used to go hard on the anal but it has never had any connection to involving another guy in my play, just got to get past it. As a made the good P spot is just in a bad spot. I find glass toys to be great for anal play.

1 Like

I’m well over it! I’m not going to be telling anyone about it though but I’m certainly enjoying probing my virgin ass! My ass was wet like a pussy last night, never felt anything like it!

3 Likes

Hi @SteelA1 I can relate to your comments and have been in a similar situation. Take it slowly and listen to your body. It is addictive as @Senator mentioned.
I have found metal butt plugs can be comfortable for long use.
This toys is one of my favourites:

Have fun and don’t be afraid of what people think.

2 Likes

That looks like it would fill me! If I got it in! I’d enjoy trying, I’m excited thinking about it to be honest!

1 Like

Love putting things in me, on my own tho, partner’s dildo, vibros n fingers. Trying to convince her that pegging would be good

@Wanting2bepegged im enjoying it haha I’d like a mistress to have me bound and do me :grin:

Ditto

1 Like

It’s better to have separate toys for that if it’s a vaginal dildo. Mixing the two areas isn’t good for muff health (especially with more porous materials). Unless you’re using a condom on it of course. :slightly_smiling_face: That can provide enough of a barrier.

1 Like

I do clean them thoroughly after, good tip tho

1 Like

Depending on the material, that may not be enough. If it’s a jelly/rubber one I would even go as far to say that maybe a new one is in order? (as well as one for yourself :slightly_smiling_face:)

Condoms can also react to the dildo/sex toy material too, as well as certain lubes. So if you go that route pick a pack that matches what you need. :+1:

1 Like

I agree, I am not gay but have experienced anal penetration for years. Believe it or not, a broom end with lubricant is a fantastic sensation, just be careful not to go too far. A dildo is great too, when the prostrate is stroked the orgasms are intense.

I found the medium on uncomfortable to sit down with it in

Sorry to hear that.