Anal Plug help

I've been looking for an anal plug for me to either be wearing during sex or just for fun during the day but I've had some dissapointing attempts with some of them. I've tried the suction cup ones from Roll Play and the more fancy from Marc Dorcel but haven't found the right one.

Being a large person made the Roll Play ones simply uncomfortable (the rim of the outer part) but while the Marc Dorcel one is comfortable I found the 'stem' to be too short. I am worried of it travelling too far and I am not looking for a trip to the ER to explain what happened. Are there any out there that have a longer 'stem' ? I've tried the medium size of both. Or should I be looking for a t-bar type, are those as comfortable?

Welcoming any insights you may have to offer.

If you haven't had the best experience with rounder plugs so far then I'd definitely look into giving a t-bar shape a try next. I personally find these styles more comfortable and there's that added reassurance that it won't be traveling anywhere unwanted.

I would look at the Lovehoney Butt Tinglers, Doc Johnson's Mood Plugs or the Fifty Shades Darker Primal Attraction Jiggle Plug :)