Best anal plug for long time use

Hi all.
My wife wants me to go out with a butt plug in, so while we are out shopping or at a restaurant.

I have a basic bit vib but no plug.
After recommendations for a but plug that would stay in when walking around and also ok when sitting down.
Needs to have a wide base so not lost when sitting on it.
Anyone done this?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I personally love this anal plug and cannot get past it

This feels comfortable in and is not to big and has never gone inside me. I am tight and can only get small plug in through.

1 Like

We love the Bvibe snug plug range for longer wearing, they’ve a long thin neck and a t bar base so stays put

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Yep this is a fairly common thing and many people here will have done this of similar.

I would just recommend taking your time browsing the anal section on the site and see what takes your fancy the most. How a toy looks to you is going to have a big impact on how easy it is to insert and wear (when people talk about anal training, a lot of it is actually mentally believing you can take the toy)

Smaller is going to be best to start with, just make sure the base is at least the same size as the widest point of the toy, if not a bit bigger and that there is a clear size difference between the neck/stem of the toy and the base (the more the neck slopes into the base, the more chance of issues).

Vibration can help relax sphincter muscles so that can be helpful, but I would turn the vibrations off once the toy is in, at least the first few times you use it as they add another element that might be too much all in one go.

I would also suggest having a look at anal beads, particularly if you are worried about size. There are some plug style ones as well as some more standard “string” types. If you like this idea, I’d suggest going for shorter ones.

Whatever you do, don’t forget the lube. Water based lubes dry up the fastest so if you are out for a long time, then the toy will become uncomfortable and also harder to remove. Silicone or oil based lubes won’t dry up, but bare in mind that silicone toys don’t always like silicone lube. In theory you should be able to use oil based lubes with silicone toys but some manufacturers say not to. If in doubt, do a patch test on the bottom of the base, if the lube is going to react with the toy it will be pretty much instant. Glass and metal toys can be used with all types of lube so they can be a good option for long time wear (particularly when you are starting out and don’t want to have to worry too much about what lube works with what toy).

Last piece of advice, use the toy at home before going out with it in. Wear it at home for longer than you would normally be out for to make sure you can. However it is still worth taking some supplies out with you in case you need to remove it while out. I’d suggest some wipes, a plastic bag and maybe a small bottle or a sachet of lube (even if it is just a standard thin water based lube just to help with removal)

2 Likes

For pure comfort and peace of mind, I’ve found this to be the best plug I’ve got, bonus that it’s app controlled via a phone app, adds to the options.

1 Like

@BDSMFetish - do you find that it stays in without assistance, though? I’m asking because this has been my problem with every anal/prostate toy I’ve tried so far, and the one thing they’ve all had in common is that they’ve been toys that don’t have a very pronounced difference in diameter between the widest part of the thing and the “stem”, or which - like the one you’ve shown us - have a gradual change in diameter. I find I’m so preoccupied with trying to stop the darned thing falling out of me, I can’t relax and enjoy the sensation of its being in there, so it kills the fun. I think I might have to investigate the b-Vibe ones that @Llyahl suggested , as they seem a better shape for my needs.

3 Likes

I think everyone body is different but when I am relaxed it stay put. To begin with my muscle push against the anal plug but I find the vibrating turn me on and relax my muscles. I am tight so there is no way up without an effort lol.

2 Likes

I did purchase this within the 3 for ÂŁ15 deal

I could only get 3 balls up with a anal muscle relaxer helping. That why I cannot get past the other anal plug it’s the only one I really relax for.

1 Like

Choose something with a thin neck and a T bar base for maximum comfort and security.

2 Likes

I will 2nd that i have worn that for hours .grocery shopping. dates. dinner with the parents. you name it

2 Likes

Welcome to the the forum and you have started with a great subject!
My favourite plug is below and it is very comfortable for long use and outdoor trips.

Hope you like! :grin:

1 Like

For long use I like the booty buddy, I have the vibrating one so I remove the bullet and use it. I’ve only tried a round base on once and after 20 minutes has issue of it going further in(got it out but was freaked out). The longer or t base ones are much safer in that regard and I’ve easily worn mine for 40 minutes to a hour.

1 Like

I have this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39268

Love it - the sensations around your anus are exquisite, and it comes with it’s own remote control.

1 Like

Is the neck sturdy when you remove the bullet? Looking at it I always thought that it would be too unstable to wear it without the bullet inside.

1 Like

Yep completely sturdy, it’s the only one I can wear for extend time and not have to worry about shifting in more. I’ve also worn it with the bullet in but not on and found it not as comfortable.

2 Likes

This is one of our favourite anal toys :heart_eyes: it’s so worth the price tag

1 Like

Absolutely. I was very reluctant to pull the trigger due to the price, but i’m glad it did.

My (sub) wife absolutely loves the sensation on her arsehole, and she can orgasm more or less from the bVibe alone.

2 Likes

Thank you all. Great help and ideas

Perhaps try the Lovesense hush plug. It’s a bit pricey but worth the money and it has an app to control it for extra fun!

[https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39157]

1 Like

Guys im a butt virgin. Looking to get a plug for play and also wear out. Looking fir advice don,t want too big to start but don’t want it falling out.