Anal sex query

Hi all, My partner and i have tried anal a few times now. She is still unsure about it but wants to try again. Has anyone found that the more they do it the more they like it? Are there many couples that have anal regularly or do the majority of couples not enjoy it ?

I think for you the bigger questions are more on what she is unsure of? Thats far more important to know than if other couples enjoy it.

Theres obviously something there for her to want to try again (assuming she is not doing to please you of course).

My OH really likes anal, it is a sure fire way for her to orgasm if other routes fail. However, she has hang ups about the potential 'mess' situation, so unless she is in right frame of mind I know it is a no go.

Anal has those added complexities of it being taboo and possible mishaps, so it brings the mental side into it a bit - and that prevents relaxation, which I think is most important to enjoying anal!

So I would say to answer your question, we're semi regular. And yes, both really enjoy it. OH didn't used to, but that was because her experience before me was rushed and she hadn't relaxed.

The other question, yes I think it is something that would be enjoyed more the more you try - I say that because with experience she will relax more, more she relaxes, more she should enjoy it. That is of course assuming build up etc., is right for you both, using plenty of good lube and starting small with a finger or beads, and taking time.

Hope you both figure it out together and enjoy.

Position is everything! It sounds like you have a good relationship as you are talking about it and are both willing to listen and learn xx I go through phases of wanting anal desperately to not being bothered to my body saying no and we have to pause on that activity till another time. So the fact your partner is willing to try another time is a good sign. Best tips I can give is maybe a warm up with a butt plug or anal training set, plenty of lube and have a look at some different anal positions. Like I said in my opening position is important. The rectum naturally curves so many traditional straight m/f positions may not work the best. Try with her on her side & knees tucked up towards her chest. Then you lay behind her, think spoons, but lay slightly lower down so you are pushing your cock up towards her torso rather than in and out. This way she can help control depth of penetration and pause when needed. Sometimes a pause in one place is necessary for our bodies to relax before being able to take it all on the next push. Good luck and do let us know how it all goes xx

Hi guys, Two great replies! Thank you for your assistance. I will let you know how it goes!

Anal sex is becoming a more and more frequent part of our love making. At first she was unsure but together we worked on making the process easier and more enjoyable.

We now start by using a small syringe to make sure that she is well lubricated then begin with a small vibrating anal plug during foreplay. We prefer the face to face position with her hips raised and supported on a wedge pillow. We normally start with vaginal sex and she uses a vibrator on her clitoris to make sure she orgasms. At this point she is very relaxed so, after removing the butt plug, anal penetration is usually easy and pleasurable for both of us. I start slowly then, once she is fully relaxed, I increase the depth and speed of penetration. She continues to use the vibrator and normally has one or more orgasms before I finally finish.

We use the same basic procedure when she is pegging me with a strapless strap-on too.

I find that because it's such an odd, alien feeling that's often not particularly comfortable at first, once you realize that's just how it is at the start and it goes away very quickly, and you get used to it, it starts ot be more welcome.

ValleyCouple wrote:

Hi all, My partner and i have tried anal a few times now. She is still unsure about it but wants to try again. Has anyone found that the more they do it the more they like it? Are there many couples that have anal regularly or do the majority of couples not enjoy it ?

To answer your questions one by one ValleyCouple, yes, I found the more I did it, the more I enjoyed it. It is all about relaxing and finding the positions that really work for you both. We were lucky to find a couple of positions that worked in our early anal, and we viewed those early sessions as "anal training", getting me used to anal penetration, and getting me to relax and enjoy it. It was well worth that early experimentation.

Yes, we have anal regularly. I love it, so ideally, I'd like to do as much anal as vaginal. I actually think that if I could only have one, I'd pick anal, that's how much I love it.

Both my wife and I love anal sex, each of us giving and receiving, obviously she is pegging me when in those instances. Most definitely it’s is something that becomes more and more enjoyable with frequency. My wife enjoys it as much as vaginal and indeed when we are having vaginal says that she can feel her ass opening up with a desire to be taken there, which naturally I will oblige.