First time anal tips

My partner and I are both up for trying anal, however every time we give it a go it doesn't seem to get very far! We've used a lube but can never get anymore than the tip in! Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do/use in order to make it more successful?

Thanks for your help in advance! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

there's loads of threads on here with loads of great advice involving lube, relaxation and cleanliness and hygiene.

My advice is to take your time and remember it's not going to be like you see in the movies!

Start by having a bath to relax then using a finger to open it up a bit then add another finger keep going until you enjoy it and add more lube and try again x take it slow too

Start by having a bath to relax then using a finger to open it up a bit then add another finger keep going until you enjoy it and add more lube and try again x take it slow too

Doc johnson do a 6 inch anal starter dildo. I have it. Nice and slim and jelly like so it doesnt hurt. Should find it easy to get in. Trick is to keep it in and let urself relax around it. All about being relaxed. If ur scared u will tense up. A nice massage b4 hand with some oil and candles will set u in the mood.

kirsty lou wrote:

This is great advice! Use your fingers as this will relax your muscles in a pace to suit them, plus in time making you more relaxed. X