Anal sex

For anal sex which are the best condoms to use and with what lube...or are normal condoms ok...

When I was courting lades I used Durex Elite, a bit thicker (and safer) than the sensitive ones but well lubed & you still get pretty good 'feedback'. If you are really going for it or playing around, there are ulta strong johnnies for maximum protection, not too sure f the feeling you'd get. Now we're married we ride bare back, fabuolous feelings & no real mess!

For lube try ID Gide (good all rounder), or Sliquid Sassy Booty formula (thicker anal lue). Use loads!

I'll go along with Mucky that Durex Elite are ok. For lube, Liquid Silk has a lot of fans.

Liquid Silk.... boo, hiss!

redapple I don't think that's normal, after all pain is the body's way of telling us there is something wrong!

You're saying you use the vibe, then finish, and 3-4 hours after, you get the pain?

It may be quite unconnected, but it may mean that something is going wrong.

Hi redapple,

i have had this befor and and im still not sure what it is. I found that i only got it when i was using a hard plastic toy, not sure if yours is? I would suggest trying a jelly anal toy and see if that stoppes the pain.

Hope this helps!

Redapple- try using a softer toy and not pushing it in so far. Make sure you're well lubed up and take it very slowly. I find that if I've been over eager in the anal department I feel in pain for it later. If it continues though get it checked out or stop with anal play.

I've never used condoms for anal. I know the bloke is clean so its ok, but makes me sound so uncareful doesn't it?!

Anal sex and condoms.

Well I always use condoms for anal sex, and use normal ones (mates) and have never had a problem with them splitting, though I use loads of lube (water based), and I don't have a big penis, so that might help to.

I imagine there are loads of websites which given good advice on having successful anal.

um condoms for non regular partners/ unsure of ect a must, as for condom thickness depends how rough you are gonner be/ how tight/experienced you are/ size of dick ect.. lots of lube compatable with condom needed not all lubes work well with condoms, i always like black for anal.. go figurer that for yourself.. nowadays in a mono relationship anal its lovely without.. see A2M..

as for pain.. how can i be delicate about this.. oh sod it i'll just tell it as it is.. pain after anal play probably means your constipated or have a cling on up there.. perfectly normal in todays poor diet climate.. really recommend a good douching.. keeps you health!.. hope that helps...

Well crank it up a league or two and after a night with my old friend Mega Three Bangs l sometimes get slight discomfort, soon passes, whilst not exactly non doctor hardness, three bangs achieves hardness through softer bulk. I'm not at home to constipation- so not sure there!!!

Softer has to be better in my book depending upon what you are trying to achieve.

TB

sometimes in the folds you have the odd cling on thats which the colonic irrigation lot are popular.. but yes soft would be better than hard.. though i suppose a little pain would mean you've had a darn good work out tallboy.. don't ya think!

redapple wrote:

Thankyou everyone. I think the vibrator was too hard and I pushed it in too far to begin with then ... from what everone has said.

It wasn't wind nor constipation ... I checked that out beforehand ..

Really appreciate the replies, I feel more confident now, to go slowly.

If you are using the vibrator switched on to vibrate, then it could be that! Sometimes the vibrations seem to upset the system. I have found that vibrations just don't agree with me during anal masturbation, but i am fine without. Have you used the vibrator without it turned on? May be worth trying to see if you still get the pain.

x

mama wrote:

sometimes in the folds you have the odd cling on thats which the colonic irrigation lot are popular.. but yes soft would be better than hard.. though i suppose a little pain would mean you've had a darn good work out tallboy.. don't ya think!

I always think so mama, thanks, only wish my camera/filming skills were upto the mark, l have sought advice re the mastering of 3 bangs and it seems l will have to order industial amounts of lube and prepare myself for a marathon effort- best part of 1 hour-will ta ra when mission accomplished !!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

mama wrote:

I always think so mama, thanks, only wish my camera/filming skills were upto the mark, l have sought advice re the mastering of 3 bangs and it seems l will have to order industial amounts of lube and prepare myself for a marathon effort- best part of 1 hour-will ta ra when mission accomplished !!

TB

go for it TBExternal Media