Anal Stimulation

My wife "involuntarily" gets off on anal stimulation, neither of us are really up for anal sex but what is the best way to provide the stimulation, I have noticed on several occassions she cums much quicker if I am rubbing or touching anywhere round her anus.

So any suggestions, for toys possitions etc, We are having lots of sex as we are in the process of trying for a baby, with very little sucess so I want to try and get the sex back to good sex noty just a mechanical process to get my semen inside her, which is the way it seems to be heading at times.

We have a few toys and aren't Prueds (the toy draw has a good number of toys soe of which worked out others less so. It's more the fact I know she loves the feel but isn't keen on the idea.

Thanks that sounds like a great Idea,

If your up to it you could possibly use your mouth/tongue in that area... I was sceptical at first but i love it now...I know it wont be possible to do during sex itself but it sure does warm you up. Other then that Avrielle had some good ideas for making the sessions more about fun and less about baby making.

Em x