Anal stretching

I have been trying anal stretching for a while I have managed to take the head of magic wand and can fit doc Johnson https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29040 I also have the doc Johnson titan but I want take bigger please help

I also have this one but can’t get much in due to the length https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

Zg wrote:

I also have this one but can’t get much in due to the length https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

This is a great toy, it goes from smallish to big so you don't have to keep buying different sized plugs that are "just a bit bigger/wonder if I can take a bigger plug?"(saving money) trust me you will end up at the base, getting the length in can take some getting used to as it needs to get through the next "constriction" but once you've got used to that you'll be on your way, adjust your squatting position to help it in.

Wow. I have just been introduced to the pleasure of the bottom area. Just gentle teasing at the moment nothing much. Would love some advice on how to progress in this area

bagpuss356 wrote:

Wow. I have just been introduced to the pleasure of the bottom area. Just gentle teasing at the moment nothing much. Would love some advice on how to progress in this area

Start small. Try a slimline plug to get used to the sensation of penetration and gradually increase size. I found this very useful as I progressed. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29780&fo_c=24&fo_k=3102b8e0f0e52a22ce95146d8ec55d90&fo_s=monetategb&MonBox=RecViewedXSite.

It is an an amazing feeling as you gradually increase the girth. Just keep relaxed and use plenty lube. Good luck and enjoy.

Has anyone tried stretching rings or hollow plugs for this?

I’d suggest slow and steady is the best way to stretching and gradually work up in sizes. Also as the anal is a muscle you have to train it so best to do sessions every other day to keep them stretching.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Has anyone tried stretching rings or hollow plugs for this?

Have seen hollow plugs, but rings? Please enlighten. I’m intrigued.

I think it is just another version of hollow plugs. The ones I am thinking of are metal. They have a wide neck so can be "worn" for a while to continue the stretch.

AsYouWish! wrote:

I think it is just another version of hollow plugs. The ones I am thinking of are metal. They have a wide neck so can be "worn" for a while to continue the stretch.

Thanks AYW. Did a quick search. Like the idea but think I will stick to the plugs, meanwhile.

I think it might help to move me to the next level.

Metal tunnel plugs are amazing. A wonderful stretch, feeling and sight. They're also indestructible. They're easier to get in when warm although cold ones feel great too. They don't stay cold for long though. You might need a small dildo inside them to help insertion. Warm up first and don't lose the small toy inside your ass.

The main thing to bear in mind is that there's no give in them, so if you use a 20cm circumference silicone or pvc plug or dildo, a 20cm metal tunnel will feel like it's 25cm. Use a metal tunnel like a glass dildo - 2-3 cm smaller (circumference) than the soft toy you're enjoying.

You can wear them all day because the hole lets both gas and solids escape - you need to prepare for this happening. Some come with plugs for intermittant removal. Some users use toilet paper or even bubblewrap as temporary fillers which let gas out but delays solids; others wear protection in their underwear.

I use a 28cm circumference dildo and 29cm plug but can't get the 25cm metal plug in - yet. It's great fun trying though. Enjoy xxxx

Wow, thanks. You sound like a pro!

I will give the hollow plugs a try. Does anyone have suggestions for plugs to help progress? I also struggle with the length of the intimidator.

Excellent suggestions by everyone else, but the most basic of Advice would be to pay for a good “anal” lube as they are thicker and better for butt okay, also work your way from small to big. Even if you feel the smaller size just isn’t hitting the spot, stick with it and get comfy before moving forward, if you feel any pain then stop and go back down to the smaller sizes. It can be frustrating but getting annoyed and frustrated will only cause everything to tighten up and make it more uncomfy. Good luck and have fun!

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Zg wrote:

This is a great toy, it goes from smallish to big so you don't have to keep buying different sized plugs that are "just a bit bigger/wonder if I can take a bigger plug?"(saving money) trust me you will end up at the base, getting the length in can take some getting used to as it needs to get through the next "constriction" but once you've got used to that you'll be on your way, adjust your squatting position to help it in.

I have this one too (largely on QOATW recommendation, for the reasons outlined again here) and I love it. Bizarrely enough I find the head the biggest challenge, I think because it is a lot longer than any of the individual bumps on the shaft. I always have to, er, pause and acclimatise after getting the head in, and I can comfortably get down to just beyond half way. Cannot imagine needing/ wanting another large anal toy, it is well worth the investment.

I have this toy and it is a big one. You need to make sure you have done your prep. It is worth it when ready.

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Excellent suggestions by everyone else, but the most basic of Advice would be to pay for a good “anal” lube as they are thicker and better for butt okay,

We've just tried some " Lubricating Butter fists " lube, its great lasts ages and doesn't suffer from drying out, my wife has found its really good for her having anal, it can be quite hard finding just the right type for a particular application as they all need different specifics?

I am just thinking about getting: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540 This is perfect for stretching.

I find if I get lots of lube going, use small toys to start with then finger around the toy until I can get a couple of fingers in with it, then move to a larger one. Rinse and repeat. I love the feel of a large toy inside. It takes time and patience and lube but it really is worth doing