Anal Vibrators

Hi everyone :)

Ok, so I'm new at the whole sex toy thing, so I need a little help with something. I want to buy an anal vibrator, and I found a good one here on LH. The thing is, it doesn't have a tapered base, like the butt plug that I own, and the ones I have seen online.

My question is: how do I stop it slipping and getting lost? Obviously, that's the last thing I want to happen, but I wanted to ask before I go ahead and order it.

Rose

By tapperd im guessing you mean a base to stop it going further in? Sorry im not the smartest book on the shelf lol or whatever the saying is crayon in the box =P

If so, then you will find that naturally it will push out i only have a beginners dildo as im new to the whole thing but i find that it will not stay there unless i add opposite force. Im sure someone with more experience will answer better though.

HI rose welcome to the forum can you post a link so we can see the vibe you are talking about, or give us the product name?

xGGx

It's this one - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7417

Thank you both for responding so quickly :D

well it looks like Mr S has a better idea than me but it appears to have a slightly flared base so you shouldnt loose it.

If you do then it is a case of gently pushing out, just dont ask how I know that and never use a well lubed bullet!!!!!!

xGGx

Welcome to Lovehoney!

I hope you find all the help you need

I have that dildo myself its the first one i brought and only one i own, ive had it upto the flared base as GG says and it was naturally being pushed out. If you went beyond the base it could be pushed out naturally too but i dont see the need in going beyond myself.

Its a nice beginned dildo, some lube and it goes in quite easily.

Hmm, that one does seem to have a bit of a flared base, but it's hard to tell exactly as the pictures seem to vary slightly.

The answer is basically that, if your bum is able to take the size, then the only way to stop it from dissapearing is to have a flared base. If you are worried about it happening then chances are it's not got enough of a flare. Better to be safe and choose something suitable for anal rather than taking the risk and ending up in trouble, because you can go from feeling like you are in perfect control to something going wrong very quickly.

This is especially important for a beginner, as you'll have no idea what your backside is going to do. If you get a bit more experienced you can judge things a bit more critically, but as a starter, you should really have a larger flare.

Thanks guys. I'm going to nosy round the site a little more and see what I can come up with :D

Np rose, we will try and help if we can. Have a nose about post some suggestions and im sure people will say what they think if they have used that product or think it is wrong for you, like i said i have the one you posted and have had it to the base i saw no need to goto the switch and beyond but it would naturally come out.