Anal virgin....with stupid questions!?!

Hiya.

Just my two cents though it's probably nothing that hasn't been said before.

The hygiene/douche issue is down to personal preference I think - I whole idea is for it to be fin and sexy, so whatever makes it that way for you is right when it comes to this. For me, I let go more when I have the peace of mind from being clean and honestly, it's only going to set you back a few quid and is easy to do. On the other hand, some prefer the spontaneity, so if that's your thing, again go for it.

A condom is just good common sense, not only for the extra protection with mess, it means you don't have to stop and clean up if you want to go back to vaginal sex or oral, just whip it off/change it can carry on.

Other than that, patience trust and loads of lube. Have fun x

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

The hygiene/douche issue is down to personal preference I think

I think that hygiene is down to way more than personal preference. Hygiene is a health issue. I'd happily invest hours to ensure proper hygiene if that meant I'd never have to endure the agony of cystitis again.

In women, the anus and the vagina are incredibly close to each other, yet they are entirely different environments. All kinds of organisms can work their way to where they shouldn't be just because of the geography.

So I'd recommend at a minimum, change the condom before going in either direction. This will at least ensure no trail is left between one orifice and another for organisms to travel along.

I know hygiene isn't fun. Of course, cystitis and the like are even less fun, so you decide. :)

They should soooo have "How To Make Hygiene Fun" classes!

Erm I wasn't refering to anal to vcagina, I clearly mentioned that later. I was refering to douching

Surely basic hygiene is important anal or not, I took for granted that that went without saying. If you read the whole post in context rather than one line I'm sure that is clear.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. It wasn't clear to me, and I thought it was worth spelling out. I intended nothing against you or what you said, I wanted to add to it.

I apologise for not making that more clear.

No worries, just didn't want it looking like I was a dirty wotsit - in the bad way not the good way lol. :)

Great advice as always certainly cleanliness and plenty of lube are the key factors along with feeling relaxed with your partner

No such thing as a stupid question, only thing that is stupid is being ignorrant & not asking or not listening. So well done to all of you & us to actually caring enough to get the advice we need!

My top tip, make sure you've ben foe a pee as Mrs Duck always run off for a squirt halfway through if she forgets! Not romantic! Ohh yeah & the obligatory lube lube, anal lube (we all bang on about it so much cos it really is THAT important!)

People do go on about lube a lot for anal. But you can have too much. When you start to lose any friction and feeling. I think it's more important to go slowly, getting used to the size.

I think the only reason you could run into hygiene issues is based on your diet. Making sure you go regularly etc.

Hi there every one ( why is it I only find these forums when I have had a few drinks!!) Anyway, as i have been married to the same bloke for 28 years I know where his tackle has been (in me ) and we do not have protected sex. Back to the issuse in hand, as to anal, always prepare, and use an anal douche, the best investment I made, think it cost about a fiver, and if you think YOU MAY want to indulge I always find it best to be prepared for any eventuality. I too was aprehensive about the possibility of 'poo' but decied on the douche if I suspected we might be in for a lenghty session.

Have never used a spseciality lube...the usual KY or a lot of spit usually works, however, OH is a bit cautious on how often we do indulge as he doesnt want to be wiping my bum, in old age. Happy anal everyone.

I think every anal veteran should stress the importance of being clean ! Oh and please DO NOT have anal then move onto vaginal sex......... germs in the vagina bring on cystitus, uterus infections and thrush!! All very very very painful lol ... Me and my hubby usually shower afterwards aswell so we're both clean..

If you've been to the toilet recently anal should be fine, if you haven't been then use a douche. Personally i know when i have to wash internally or not but i think every woman is pleasantly surprised at how clean the area is considering what goes on there!

If me & the missus want to swop holes I normaly put a condom on when we have anal, still get 98% feeling & it only takes a second to pull a johnny off to arry on in her pussy.

We've never really douched (she's always pooped frst though!), wrong I know but we've never had anything too nasty, you can't go swimming without getting wet as my grandad would say (sure he WASN'T talking about bumming women!... he WAS kinda cool though!).

I've tried anal in the past but not for quite a few years, but looking to try again with a new partner. From what i remember i can handle the pain for a few minutes but then have the urge to poo. I've only ever used our own natural juices for lube. so im assuming that using a proper one would make things better. We've talked about it loads so he knows im nervous and he's used toys on himself so knows what it feels like. We tried last night but i chickened out at the last second. I really want to give it a go. Any ideas

I definitely find that spooning is the most comfortable position for me. Whilst I enjoy it from doggy I actually find that I enjoy the slower and more intimate approach from spooning more - I think slow movements can be more enjoyable in this region!

I agree with the attitude of "cant go swimming without getting a little wet" as muckyduck said, although I have just invested in a douche and will have to see how I get on with that when it arrives !

In terms of first time id say the most important thing is actually being totally in the right frame of mind and really WANTING to - I think its almost a case of when its over-planned or anticipated you might tense up a bit. Yes you need to plan that it could happen at some point, and definitely build up with small toys or fingers, but in the end I think its about when your body is telling you to do it. The first time I took my partner there was totally spontaneous after he had just cum on my arse and it made me really want it, and worked fine, wheras other times I can tend to tense up a little bit.

So be clean, relax and enjoy!

(first post on here so hello people!)

with regards to positions, doggy is fun but can be a bit much for first time (or so i found!!) i found its loads of fun and feels great if u (the fuck-ee!) lies on his/her front and ur partner (the fuck-er!) lies on top of you. the weight is really good and also the top person can kiss ur neck/wisper in your ear/etc! your body seems to be more relexed that way. also i know this has already been said but when u think u'v put more than enough lube on....put on some more!!! lol! (liquid silk is pretty good stuff) but the more hot and steamy u get before hand the easier/better it is, also its supposed to help if he/she massages around there first. also has anyone tried the glass dildos?? any good??

oh yeah and good luck!!

lustylou wrote:

I've tried anal in the past but not for quite a few years, but looking to try again with a new partner. From what i remember i can handle the pain for a few minutes but then have the urge to poo. I've only ever used our own natural juices for lube. so im assuming that using a proper one would make things better. We've talked about it loads so he knows im nervous and he's used toys on himself so knows what it feels like. We tried last night but i chickened out at the last second. I really want to give it a go. Any ideas

1) get you deeply, deeply horny. I mean, "Fuck me NOW" type horny
2) start with a well-lubed finger. Squeeze around it for a bit. Have him hold still until it's comfortable, then start to move.
3) clit stimulation at the same time
4) When the one finger feels good and not uncomfortable at all, have him slowly introduce the second finger. Repeat the holding still until it feels okay.
5) slow and gentle fingerfucking + clit stimulation
6) deliberately squeeze on the fingers and relax again. Do that a bunch of times.
7) If you want he could go for a 3rd finger, or skip that step. If his cock is very thick, it's probably a good idea to make the step less big.
8) rev up the stimulation, if you've gone down. You need to be deeply turned on.
9) have him condom&lube up, find the position you want to do this in
10) little more fingerplay to prepare you for what's coming. When the muscles are relaxed..
11) he can put the head of his cock against your arsehole and put some very slow, gentle pressure.
12) take a deep breath. Play with your clit. Push 'outward' (sounds gross, but kind of like you're on the loo - helps the muscle relax)
13) once the head is in, have him hold completely still. It'll take a moment or two for the discomfort to go away. Play with clit, breathe deeply, do whatever turns you on.
14) once it feels okay, he can s l o w l y start moving. Needs to go really slow at first.
15) keep communicating, feedback is super important for both of you

????

16) profit

Thanks. we talked again so he knows im definatly willing to have another go. Explained that i need a little more stimulation. Will definatly invest in some lube. It was funny the last time we had sex i was so turned on i nearly begged him for it, but we hadnt discussed it before so didnt want to put him off. This time we were both wanting to but i wasnt nearly turned on enough. Lets hope for next time. Wish me luck