Anal

I have had anal in the past with g/fs but my fiancee isn't overly keen. She likes my finger in her ass when I'm fucking her but won't go to full anal.

She won't finger my ass either but I got her to stick a but plug in my ass last week. I want her to fuck me with a strapon eventually but haven't raised this yet.

Any advice on what i can do to convince her that anal is dirty?

Thanks.

Mustard

Sorry, I meant

Any advice on what i can do to convince her that anal isN'T dirty?

Mustard

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Not really got an answer to your question but anal is something that you have to be 100 % sure about and comfortable with for it to work.

If she isn't comfortable with the idea she will be tense wont enjoy it and could well find it painful so advice would really be to take it very slowly with her

xGGx

ditto ghostgirl no good rushing it a ruining the pleasurable deed

I intend to take things slowly. In the past my g/fs have been up for it from the get go so I don't know how to move things along.

I've never been fucked in the ass but went straight to a small but plug which she thinks is huge!!!!

Should I try to get her to try beads or a tiny plug?

Mr Mustard wrote:

I intend to take things slowly. In the past my g/fs have been up for it from the get go so I don't know how to move things along.

I've never been fucked in the ass but went straight to a small but plug which she thinks is huge!!!!

you could do this but be ready to have them thrown back at you. If anal isnt something she is in to she may not react to well to being given anal toys.

The key is communication, talk to her tell her how you feel about HER first then talk about what you like and what you would like to try.

Respect her wishes and any concerns she may have. Maybe get her to read some of the old threads on her regarding first time anal.

Take it slow IF she agrees then a finger ( well trimmed smoothly filed nail) lots of lube and progress from there.

Good luck with it

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

Take it slow IF she agrees then a finger ( well trimmed smoothly filed nail) lots of lube and progress from there.

May I add...check for hangnails and rough skin, and be aware of how far your smooth nails stick over the end of your fingertip. Some people's hand shape tends to make even short nails seem more prominent. You may have to adjust your finger position slightly for maximum comfort.

Try this simple test - stick your clean finger in your mouth and lick it all over. If your tongue's happy with the state of your manicure, everywhere else will be too!

ghostgirl wrote:

Mr Mustard wrote:

you could do this but be ready to have them thrown back at you. If anal isnt something she is in to she may not react to well to being given anal toys.

The key is communication, talk to her tell her how you feel about HER first then talk about what you like and what you would like to try.

Respect her wishes and any concerns she may have. Maybe get her to read some of the old threads on her regarding first time anal.

Good luck with it

xGGx

Sage words GG - can only agree.

This is a pretty divisive subject for most women. Personally, I really like anal sex, but for others the idea seems daunting, potentially painful, and yucky - you worry you're going to be dirty or smelly down there.

But if she - your partner - already enjoys a finger up her bum during sex, chances her the idea resonates with her at least to some extent. She's probably just apprehensive about the idea of taking a penis inside her there - and doesn't like the thought of exploring your own bottom.

Maybe try having a bath or shower together first, so she's more likely to feel she's clean, and that you are. In bed, show your confidence by licking her there - using your tongue on her anus is a very intimate and powerful gesture, and it's a lovely sensation, too.

People have already mentioned fingering, and that's definitely worth suggesting before you go back to the idea of anal sex proper. Rather than fingering her bottom during sex, try it as a separate act - see if you can bring her to orgasm that way alone. If she enjoys it, maybe she'll let you add a second finger?

Overall, you are much better off being honest about what you want and talk it all through her - explain why you find the thought erotic. If she thinks you are tricking her or pestering her, she will go off the idea even more.

Hi Mustard,

This sounds like how my boyfriend and I got into anal sex. I was pretty against it at first and i did like the occasional finger in my ass. She sounds like she's open to idea and still needs a little convincing. The best way to start would be to keep including ass fingering in your foreplay and then try a little rimming. This is how my boyfriend turned me. A tongue in my ass was mind-blowing. It really loosens you up. If you follow this with lots of lube and lots of fingering your ass can take anything and will want everthing. It will take a lot of patience and effort, but if you can make her cum just from licking her ass, she'll want to return the favor.

I hope this helps. Good luck and good lube. ;-D