Anal???

Reading some stuff that the girls write about anal
Have no inclination of desire for that
Am I weird
Can see why a my oh likes that stimulation but not for me!!!

TBH it's not for everyone.My Mrs has no desire for me to try it on her and she can't practise it on me because of my Irritable bowel syndrome problem.She has stuck a finger up me in a role play but that's as about far as we will be going.For the guys it is a way of stimulating the P spot.

If you use the search button you should be able to track down various threads on Anal.

Not at all weird Jenny ! You have to be comfortable and want to participate in it. and you may wish to explore the possibility in the future but you have to want to x

You're not weird. Don't worry. Took me years to warm up to the idea.

I had an ex-work colleague who's catchphrase (one of many) was 'Every hole's a goal'.

Sorry, didn't mean to trivialise it.

To answer your question ...... no, you're not weird! Simples!

All I would say is, don't close your mind to it totally. A couple of years ago i would have been repulsed by the thought.

You're totally not weird! Remember this is a sex forum, so although it seems like everyone's done everything, this is a group of people specifically here to discuss mainly sex. You kind of forget things like pegging and anal play aren't as common place as they seem on here.

Like others said though, never say never. Never be pressurised, but don't be scared to act on it if you ever feel adventurous :)

popk1n wrote:

You're totally not weird! Remember this is a sex forum, so although it seems like everyone's done everything, this is a group of people specifically here to discuss mainly sex. You kind of forget things like pegging and anal play aren't as common place as they seem on here.

Like others said though, never say never. Never be pressurised, but don't be scared to act on it if you ever feel adventurous :)

Well said!

And of course, if you do decide to experiment ..... do it on your own to start with. Your Oh doesn't ever need to know. There's loads of non-threatening anal toys on the market ...... just make sure that if you ever do decide to explore ..... use lashings of lube! Also, don't think about it as a 'dirty place' ...... more just another part of the body that deserves exploration. You might hate it, and never want to go back ..... but you might just find it to be your fave holiday destination.

I suggest you forget about it for a while and let the sub-conscious work around it.

But don't use tags like 'weird' or 'perverted' ...... that will just make you feel crap if you do decide to try it and find you quite like it.

Basically, whatever gets you going (provided that it is legal and doesn't harm or offend anyone else) is normal. Normal for you ...... right?

It's not everyone's bag, so don't sweat it hun. I adore it! :)

Just because you don't like the idea now doesn't mean it will never happen. My Mrs wouldn't even entertain talking about it in the past, now it is an important part of our sex life. I think people who haven't tried it have certain perceptions about it that aren't always true, and some people have bad first experiences that put them off. Done right it can be amazing.

Not weird! I used to be completely adamant I'd never try anal but I now enjoy it on occasion, it's not for everyone though.

weird, who me-or you, no just enjoy what you like, started with butt plugs, not wishing to try strap on at some point, just need to convince oh to wear one.

Definitely not weird.
We're not all wired the same :)
I have only just come around to the idea of anal play and I'm still not ready to consider anal sex.
Stick with what makes you feel comfortable and only push the boundaries when you want to.

Im a Fan of it i think its amazing but i know plenty of people who dont. So dont sweat it theres plenty else you could experiment doing.

Not at all, its not for everyone.

Not weird at all, its everyone to there own, and never do anything you Don't want to do, and never be talked into anal or anything else especially when you've had to much to drink, if you want to try new stuff let it happen naturally.

Thanks so much
Hate the thought of It squeamish
And I'm a nurse!!
Maybe that's why!!!
My oh not interested either
Just thought we were prudes!!

Jenny42 wrote:

Thanks so much
Hate the thought of It squeamish
And I'm a nurse!!
Maybe that's why!!!
My oh not interested either
Just thought we were prudes!!

Your not prudes and you did right enquiring. Anal is one of the modern trends in sex and is often enjoyed by both sex es . It's enjoyed a big market upturn for the sales of toys confirming it's growth in popularity. But as I have said amongst some of the other posters it's not for everyone.

this form is not exactly representative of the population as a whole, haha!

I've been deeply uniterested in anal for many years, and am just coming round the the idea now... so never say never, you might find you are excited by the idea one day. (I'm just dying to try this one out - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111 )

I can't help but wonder what it is that you might have seen as a nurse, that has put you off though! or maybe I shouldn't ask ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

susan50 wrote:

this form is not exactly representative of the population as a whole, haha!

I've been deeply uniterested in anal for many years, and am just coming round the the idea now... so never say never, you might find you are excited by the idea one day. (I'm just dying to try this one out - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111 )

I can't help but wonder what it is that you might have seen as a nurse, that has put you off though! or maybe I shouldn't ask ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

A couple of years ago my oh and I attempted anal sex with no proper foreplay or toys or lube and it was a disaster, that put me off for a while. Recently I got interested again though and decided to have a play myself, I bought a very similar pink glass one similar to the one you linked to and another smaller one for starters - both are great and hopefully preparing me for the real deal :D

To the OP you should not feel weird at all - you do what you feel is right for you xx