And ive found another ass!

I'm back! for now... since i dont tend use the laptop much buttttt anyhoo im now with a different partner and ive just found out, he met up with his ex and intentionally didnt tell me he was doing it, apparently not to spoil my night (worse to find out through fb when im out eh?) i confronted him when i got home thanks to him being too tired from his day out to make sure i got home safe... he was also going to stay out to let me calm down (wtf lets drive me crazier) he felt he'd done nothing wrong she wrote all over my profile saying how im a downgrade etc really she looks like 13 year old boy.... that upset me even more since he never once told her the ex to leave the one he wants to be with alone. i know im a big girl but due to work i need to be really careful with public stuff. I then told him me or her. He then went and secretly blocked me his girlfriend whos took him in when he needs it and kept that whore of a bitch and went through my friends blocking them, how guilty right? apparently its to stop me arguin or help him hide stuff as i said. He finally blocked her, eventually unblocked me and then her five seconds later! bitched about me to her resulting in an obviously aimed post asking whats wrong with exs hanging out without tellin currents, i refrained from telling her most ex's arent psychotic bitches best of my abilitys it took, he AGAIN didnt see what the problem was since if theres something upsetting me i talk to three really close friends who know all the stuff ive been through but i got accused of cheating cause i went a walk to avoid an arguement alas i couldnt calm down knowing hes using my house sitting on his arse and seeing her without saying and bugger knows what else. Honest statement he WAS lovely now hes a complete prick! i see this as a complete betrayl of all my trust why would you hide your life from your OH all his stuff has passwords anyone can see mine cause if i say something he doesnt like i dont care if he sees it id rather he did and told me the whole well ill sort it wont do it again!

Am i the only one who thinks X's are that for a reason and partners should defend each other? or am i dilusional and we should be allowed to go see who we like and feck telling the other!

Three days of sheer rage!

i dont see anything wrong with exes speaking or hangin out if theres honesty involved with the new partner , its the secrecy , lies and hideous behaviour that makes it all really suck .

i just do not understand why people cany JUST TELL THE TRUTH to each other

its the way she spoke to me too, like you really arent helping seem as just the friend when you act like a sarcastic jealous little girl because i said i didnt like the way she acts, not my fault she acts like a slapper all the time fishing for pals and moves through guys like socks.

I have no objections to a few of his ex's cause they have the nads to be there when i am, gives me a bit of reassurance that they have nothing to hide at all. She knew it was all secretive and knew id be upset still invited him etc.

I think the fact he didn't tell you/tried to hide it from you is a bit wrong, but I don't personally see a problem with talking to ex's. I still talk and hang out with some of my exes or people I've dated. Though I'm very upfront with my OH who I'm going out with and it doesn't bother him. Just like he also goes out with his exes.

Though I would be rather annoyed if they publically slagged me off and my OH didn't say anything to try and defend me. Although he's more than aware I can take care of myself.

If he had said straight off im away with "her" id have been fine he was honest didnt hide it right enough id maybe not be too impressed since its something he refused to do with me trivial i know but whys she get the special treatment and i get the shit?

He really 100% used to be the nicest guy i knew litterally i went three weeks of asking to carry bags and constant compliments basically we were sickly sweet.

Now i asked ultimately me or her since apparently she says he was happier when he was out with her... excuse me how do you know what hes like when hes not with you dumbass! he still wouldnt admit shes a complete psycho out to cause trouble.

I only have one ex i speak to but its like twice a year happy birthday or ive got a new number thats it, but ive came through the system of bad boyfriends.

I accepted his ex from a while back she had enough nutts to be a woman and show face around me no secrets no bullshit and willin for me to be there when they were hanging about no issues i dont care hes friends with ex's just this ones a snake in the grass! she knows what shes doing and is destructive.

He claims im controlling him by sayin me or her all or nothing. I personally dont give a f*ck ive gave up on holding my tongue now.

And if it was to my face id rip her to pieces i am not shy, He shat himself when i properly lost it i do get mad properly to the state of laughing with rage whilst being physically aggressive, i dont get afraid ive been to hell and back and almost didnt make it out and ill never be put down for it, as ive always said im stronger mentally than most people.

But due to my work i dont do public wars hence why i never mention a single name here, tis more than my jobs worth tbh. just like her face.

I wont back down to this he told me to stop smiling when im mad now ill go full on psycho bitch till he sees why i dont do petty crap

must be awkward when meeting with an ex and having to telly your current partner but he should of been open and honest yes.

Its ashame its kicked up on facebook like that , another reason why i dont use it anymore must be embarassing for all involved :(

its bad enough it kicking off how it is but the behaviour afterwards unless that stops i cant see it being much of a relationship im afriad.

At this rate itll be a double funeral. No matter what though i refuse to back down about this. Its my one thing he knows it and he wont be near me until its done. i dont care whether shes a friend shes a shit one id litterally copy some of the stuff she said to here but itd be obvious if someone saw it

Why would it be awkward if her kid was going to be there (not his id never stop him seeing any child of him no matter what i thought of the mother) and im fine with other ex's cause they dont cause as much crap

think you nweed to try and let things settle a bit and take it from there. :(

ive gave him days litterally this kicked off on friday and he keeps bitching to her and making shit worse any chance i give he makes it worse for him self, says he wont go out at all. which isnt true as as long as the shit stirrer isnt there ive no issue at all. I honestly used to be a calm person

i have jack daniels, champers and wine what would you like!!! weee tipple and chill out :)

i have wine, im prepared for war! haha! he would curse his self by saying he got pissed off with how placid i am, now the bitch is back in session lets give um hell kid!

Thanks too!

Just want him to treat me like he did cut the crap and decide to be a man. As sick as it sounds hes still one of the good ones to me.

According to him he was protecting me by not telling me as it would upset me, so why do it in the first place. I know im not to blame hence the i wont back down

Now its my way or the stairway! haha as well i dont live near enough to a highway

so why let the person hes seeing put it on facebook that hes with you!!! nice way of finding out

sounds like you always going to have issues if im honest move on

if he cant choose one or the other in a simple compromise, hes gone its an easy choice drop someone whos causing hell for whom you "want " to be with or take the ex that causes shit and loose the girl who is willing to deal with crap as long as its fair,

Cause shes a psychotic bitch tbh she knows how to press my buttons and done it as she knew i couldnt retaliate, tbh if i saw her that night id have tore her shitty piercings clean out her face haha

My OHs ex is a right bitch, could say ALOT more about her but I won't lol.
She tried to get my OH to see her behind my back hundreds of times, asking where I was if I wasn't in with him she'd ask if he wants her to come over. Luckily my OH said no and told me/ showed me every message she sent him
We bother eventually blocked her now its............happy times :-D.
Anyway point of me waffling on is that if he cared about you and your relationship enough he wouldn't have met her without consulting you first and he certainly wouldn't have tried to hide it fromyou.... you deserve better. Xx

I gave him the ultimatum (howso ever its spelt) again last night, he still went on about me being a paranoid control freak, i made a grand joke which obviously i never followed through by saying if i cant trust him id need to take his keys so if he wants out or in he has to ask n explain where hes going if he wants me to be a complete control freak.

All i ask is someone who has caused a now 4 day going on 5 war is removed from our lifes and as shes no more than a friend who he claims to speak to now n then WHATS THE BIG DEAL. I told him id do it as long as it wasnt a trivial argument, which 4days of screaming isnt.

And i know right now this sounds like i deserve better but if you'd met us a short while ago youd have thought he was the nicest guy out there and didnt care who saw what didnt bother his arse with her and was quite happy to have his and my friends mixed as part of plans, never a boring day, and even if there was nothing to do it was a movie night or trying to teach me boom snap clap (im rhytmically challenged) and i was every shade of beautiful/perfect under the sun... and shes caused a riot which seems to have made him into a secretive cunt who doesnt want to loose anything. He really doesnt get its a me or her and if you cant choose i will and ill not choose myself since ill take it shes more important than me if you cant honestly end a friend ship after what ive done for him without asking for a single thing i know how hard things were for him and i try to make it as easy as honest for him but he doesnt help his self at all :/

Maybe i should be a lesbian, im a natural arsemagnet ive said it before ill say it again aha! im so lucky i have my friends around me though i must admit that fully without a two of them id be a complete psycho by now haha, oddly enough we are being psychos when we talk about it but it helps to joke about stuff

Well dear bugger me its been 21 years and every man in my life has been a dick.... i actually mock my own daddy issues!

Girls do (im bi btw) but it never seemed to effect me the same i dont know why maybe its more a physical attraction. Im not going to psychoanalyis myself again haha! one damn good qualification but i hate doing it to anyone since well we're all mad here haha!

and ps cant spell my own username, the one i usually use was taken, thus i kept typing crep till it let me win haha.

And on le situation hes admited he was wrong and admitted that my reaction wasnt all that crazy, hes also deleted her number. refuses to take her off fb (she litterally wrote a big ass lie about her ex, something that really affects me and her attention seeking about will lose her her jaw bone one day)

Alas i doubt ill properly trust him/believe the crep he tells me but C'est la Vie

On a cheery note i finished my tattoo off today totals at 6hours ink this week over two sittings i shall not be wierdly octopused now

Cheer up :) x

And ooh what ink do you have

I know where ypur coming from tho

I was cheery hes back to bitching with her.... his shit is going in big ass black bags

Leo print shoulder piece

Every harlot was once a virgin (roses each side) for a tramp stamp

a key on my left calf

octopus all over my left thigh

swallow on hip

rose on boob

and Amore "love or yoghurt" on my left writst.... getting a pretty good list on there now ahah!