Aneros DeVice

Dear all

Does anyone own the Aneros Device? I'm trying to find out more about it, but having trouble finding anything on it.

The Aneros forum doesnt even have it listed as a product they sell. I've searched their forum and no one has used one.

The info that came with it wasn't even about this item. The images and how to use it were about their more conventional products. Usually you lay down and let your anal muscles move it across the prostrate. Can this be used in the same way?

I was under the impression you were supposed to sit up and rock back and forth, but I'm yet to confirm this. I'm even unsure about which way round it goes! I can't find anything.

Help.

Have you had a nose at the section on Aneros ? -http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/buy-aneros-uk-prostate-massagers/

More memberss will see this and comment Fluffbags has some of this range she will comment will know doubt when she see it shes full of useful info xx

Thanks, the video has nothing on the DeVice and no new info here on how it should be used.

Thanks for trying to help.

Oh sorry babe hope someone else can help you x

Does this help? -

"Developed for active stimulation, deVice delivers increased pleasure when sitting, grinding, walking, and nearly every activity one can imagine – “deMystify Pleasure with deVice.”"

From: http://www.storerotica.com/news/press/1308-aneros-releases-device-a-twist-on-award-winning-vice-prostate-massager

"Identical to the shape of the Aneros Vice Vibrating Prostate Massager, the Aneros DeVice offers incredible hands free stimulation, allowing you to rock whilst its inserted thanks to its self-pivoting design." - from the Amazon description.

kodama wrote:

Dear all

Does anyone own the Aneros Device? I'm trying to find out more about it, but having trouble finding anything on it.

The Aneros forum doesnt even have it listed as a product they sell. I've searched their forum and no one has used one.

The info that came with it wasn't even about this item. The images and how to use it were about their more conventional products. Usually you lay down and let your anal muscles move it across the prostrate. Can this be used in the same way?

I was under the impression you were supposed to sit up and rock back and forth, but I'm yet to confirm this. I'm even unsure about which way round it goes! I can't find anything.

Help.

The DeVice is a version of the Vice without the vibrator.

It can be used sitting down and rocking back and forth or lying down and clenching your muscles.

The left side on the product picture (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28639) goes towards the front.

Bump for Kodama to see

Thanks guys for the help.

If anyone else has any more details on it's use, I'd love to hear from them. Using these prostrate massagers is a little more indepth than a sentance or too. Sadly.

The usual massagers have entire Wiki sites explaining how to use them that would take hours to read. This one is used differently, but they have no info as to how, exactly, go about using it. I wonder why they are so vague?

I just got this off of the Aneros Forum for anyone else who has a DeVice and is a little unsure -

My initial explorations with the device were made without the vibrator. First off, the matte silicone finish of the VICE is soft, silky and sensuous to the touch; it seems to beckon you to take it in! And taking it in is easier and far more pleasant owing to this material. Upon insertion all of the subtle conformational differences in this unit are immediately apparent. I have to say that this product is the nearest thing to a custom fit that I have ever encountered. It seemed like it was made for me! The prostate engagement is focused but has gentleness to it as well, almost as if ones prostate is being firmly nudged and cradled as one contracts and releases. The response is firm and immediate though I'd say a little slower than the Progasm given that it is less rigid. The feel of the silicone is positively delicious! The give factor of the silicone also opens up several very unique possibilities as well.
...The WIGGLE
Although I have generally encouraged more passive uses of Aneros products (employing contractions alone), I found that the VICE could be used more actively in several ways. One method involved lying on my back on a bed with knees bent. By simply moving my pelvis from side to side in this position I could affect the movement of the VICE inside my rectum. I would never advise this with one of the other Aneros models (too pokey and of questionable safety), but with the VICE, guys, I got to tell you, it feels marvelous! The tip of the VICE moves from one lobe of the prostate to the other providing delightful sensations all along the way. I've experienced numerous Super O's and several near hands free orgasms by this method. I would attribute this to two things, first, the softer material, and second, the [B]VICE[/B] is almost a quarter of an inch larger in thickness.
...The THRUST
Thrusting produces direct and more intense stimulation and can be used in combination with the WIGGLE. Again this is something that is not comfortable (and inadvisable) with one of the more rigid units.
...SITTING
TheVICE is the first Aneros model that can be used comfortably for sitting on. Putting matters of safety aside, the rigid models make this nearly impossible with their hard P and K tabs (ouch!). Sitting on the VICE is a blast, the stimulation is exquisite, and I actually found myself grinding down onto the P and K tabs. Of the latter, I was able to affect a different kind of orgasm from the stimulation to the K-spot. No need to modify the device in the least, it's ready to go right out of the box. Guys, I tell you I sat there grinding and gyrating, having orgasm after orgasm until my arms gave out! The VICE is the Holy Grail for chairgasms! HELLO!
...The VICE is a very versatile larger scale massager that can be appreciated on many different levels: actively, passively, wiggling, thrusting, sitting, with intercourse, out on the town...and all of these with or without one of four vibrating patterns! The vibrating patterns can be approached in any number of ways as well. The VICE feels absolutely wonderful, and frankly from the very first time I used it...I never wanted to remove it!