Anniversary gift?

Hi all,

I am about to reach the milestone of 25 years with my partner and I would love to surprise my partner with one of the app controlled vibes or remote controlled ones.

I have seen a couple of possibilities one being We-Vibe Jive App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator - Lovehoney UK and another being Lovense Lush 3 App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator - Lovehoney UK .

Does anyone have any experience with these? We are both in our 50’s and not too tech savvy so kind of new territory here. Also do you find the app controlled ones more reliable/better than remote controlled?

1 Like

Out of the two we have the lush 3………. I would go with that personally as the app seems to work a little better and long distance it’s great as well (we used it when I was working abroad!)
Having said that we recieved a top secret tester that I can’t say anything about but the build quality and vibrations put the lush to shame :joy: unfortunately I can’t say who it was by or when it’s going to be released :man_shrugging:t3::joy:

1 Like

I bought the lush 2 for my wife. I chose that over the 3 because it was £30 cheaper and based on the number of reviews I read, there was minimal difference between the two (in my opinion). The biggest one was that the lush 3 lasted longer, which would have been nice, but as the 2 lasts long anyway I didn’t think it was worth the extra £30.
We really like the lush 2, and it’s lots of fun. We don’t have the 3 though so can’t give a comparison.

1 Like

Hi @TinyTom
Well done on reaching this big milestone
Dont have either but do have this as an option.

I also have review in there on page 3 of the reviews

SexySmoggy
5.0 star rating
16/05/23
Quality 5 of 5 rating
Orgasm rating 5 of 5 rating
Value 5 of 5 rating
Vibration Strength 5 of 5 rating
Quiet 4 of 5 rating
Design 5 of 5 rating

Hope this helps

1 Like

thank you for your response.

Could I just ask about the quietness of this as I really want to try this out in public :slight_smile:

I have a few but find them a bit disappointing when it’s inside as not as reactive as needed

1 Like

thank you for your reply.

That is a little disappointing to hear to be honest especially with the price tags some of them have.

Hi @TinyTom
Yes it can be fairly quiet but again depends on which setting you have it on.