Annoying Habits

Hey everyone!
I thought it would be funny to talk about annoying habits in the bedroom.

Mine is that I tend to talk about totally non-related topics during sexy time.

So, what's your and/or your partners annoying bedroom habits?

My hubby always stops thrusting just as I'm about to come because he's trying to stop him self coming. He thinks he's doing me a favour because it makes sex longer but I just want to punch him because he stops me cunning x

^^^^ my OH does this too and it bugs me

blonde vixen13 wrote:

My hubby always stops thrusting just as I'm about to come because he's trying to stop him self coming. He thinks he's doing me a favour because it makes sex longer but I just want to punch him because he stops me cunning x

Kill two birds with one stone then, punch him that will stop him coming, you got out your anger. Then have angry sex.

Humour at inappropriate times

Sum Sub wrote:

^^ this bugs my OH about me....

Gem26 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Can't see you having any annoying habits

blackjag63 wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Can't see you having any annoying habits

Well I do :p

I sometimes get a bit giggly during sex, not because anything is funny, just because I'm in a great mood.

Inappropriate wind

Gentle giant wrote:

Inappropriate wind

Lol

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Hey everyone!
I thought it would be funny to talk about annoying habits in the bedroom.

Mine is that I tend to talk about totally non-related topics during sexy time.

So, what's your and/or your partners annoying bedroom habits?

OH does this and drives me CARAZY! We'll be just getting into it and she's like "did you take the garbage out?"

Im the same as Imogen as i sometimes giggle, usually if im being thrown around (been told its a put off by some) but its just a little giggle :(

My other half likes to dirty talk to me and i really have to be in the mood otherwise it puts me off cumming.

Blackcherry wrote:

Im the same as Imogen as i sometimes giggle, usually if im being thrown around (been told its a put off by some) but its just a little giggle :(

I know, sometimes I get asked what's so funny, as if I was laughing at my partner and he didn't like it, when it's not that at all! It's just because I'm enjoying myself.

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Argh, mine too!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Its not only you chick i have that too xx

Imogen wrote:

I sometimes get a bit giggly during sex, not because anything is funny, just because I'm in a great mood.

This is me too :)

Strangely, I actually want my OH to giggle, especially when playing and when being thrown about, unfortunately she doesn't.

I'm not really sure what annoying habits I have and I don't dare to ask my OH incase she has a list, lol!

I get giggle fits during sex all the time and we basically have to stop until I've stopped laughing. A random thought will just pop into my head and set me off. Luckily for me my OH says he loves it and that its very cute.

I'm sure I do a load of other annoying things but he's just too nice to tell me!

Making a freaky face when I'm thrusting, that's why I prefer doggy or light off.